Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-force 41. Quire blows up the hank moon

As we open. Hank is butting clones because he can't accept a world existing without him/ doing the sins of sinister plot thing

In hanks world 2. Hank merged with plants and became a moon so he could look down on people and destroyed the world with Hank plants

They attack x force but are saved/kidnapped by pink jellyfish

Laura(in reality seems more like poor mans ideas of of what a poor mans laura is): how the fuck Staten island the last place standing.

Deadpool is here sadly
    Sage: how are you controlling jellyfish why is this place free of corruption?
    Deadpool: we don't answe question we just rase them

Quire tries to read dp mind but gets 404 error. Quire is cebrax and it is Quiet. Like omega wolverine from what ever that event was.

Domino: what's wrong with quire

Deadpool: you don't know,I'll tell you earlier
    Laura(screaming psychotic): I don't speak idiot. She's stabbing dp.

Hank attacks quier saves them by blowing up the moon that is hank. The hank moon

Colossus: are we sure this is beast ? He could be controlled(like I am read between the lines save me please dom)
    Domino: like white knight magneto ? Please krakoa gave him the chance to become this and he took it. Why are you trying to find some good in hank. There is none. He's a filty trator and will kill him
    Colossus: I just want to rember the good
    Domino :no.

Quiet falls from orbit and spits up a robot tentacles.

Quire now time for out last trip

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

This is just Bizarre.....

Question do they mentioned anything with Colossus Connection with the Chronicler being cut off again? The Previous issue stated that it was cut so i'm curious does it come back up?

As for Hank I don't know what to say....
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Cries inwardly

Please...just make it stop...

Why? Why would Percy be allowed to completely and utterly(and I'm afraid, irrevocably) destroy one of the original X-Men with almost 60 years of being a hero? Why? I just don't...understand...
    Last edited by Mungho; 06-21-2023 at 09:33 AM.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    Cries inwardly

Please...just make it stop...

Why? Why would Percy be allowed to completely and utterly(and I'm afraid, irrevocably) destroy one of the original X-Men with almost 60 years of being a hero? Why? I just don't...understand...
    Why is this going for 40+ issues when better books get canned for less? Why did theyvkill miss marvel in a spider man comic ? Why did nature girl get 60 issue of her being a canable cult leader/ nature messia? The answe to all, don't think about it.

Fantastic Member

Who keeps buying this garbage and keeping Percy on the payroll? He's honestly almost as bad as Chuck Austen at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Why is this going for 40+ issues when better books get canned for less? Why did theyvkill miss marvel in a spider man comic ? Why did nature girl get 60 issue of her being a canable cult leader/ nature messia? The answe to all, don't think about it.
    dammit now I have to go look up what happened with Miss Marvel. I won't be picking up these books but this looks like car crash theater as a marketing strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    Who keeps buying this garbage and keeping Percy on the payroll? He's honestly almost as bad as Chuck Austen at this point
    From what I've heard, X-Force and Wolverine are selling better then ever. At least with Austen you could have some fun with how bad it is. This is just...garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    dammit now I have to go look up what happened with Miss Marvel. I won't be picking up these books but this looks like car crash theater as a marketing strategy
    They want to have her comic origin match the TV show and upcoming movie, so they're going to kill and revive her as a mutant.
    Last edited by Mungho; 06-21-2023 at 10:37 AM.

Wolverine alwasys sells. Deadpool and Laura help X-Force 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Even putting aside what they are doing to Hank, current X-Force is incredibly boring. It, and the last Excalibur run, were the first X-Men books I subscribed to in my life. I dropped both about a year in. I got Marvel Unlimited early this year and decided to read everything thing from the Krakoa era. Still didn't like X-Force.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    Well they brought her in to the book to die so Peter can feel sad. Mj lost her kids. Oh and Pete is sleeping with miss marvels mask while dreaming about her. Don't worry. It makes Pete sad so it was needed. Like mj marrying Paul and Pete being her creepy stalker.
    You know it's good when former Spiderman created teams are sending you letters full of complaints.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    They want to have her comic origin match the TV show and upcoming movie, so they're going to kill and revive her as a mutant.
    Have they learned NOTHING from the Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver debacle that STILL needs to be cleaned up? Such short-sighted decision, even if making her a mutant is the end goal I'm sure there's a simpler way to get there.

I think it's the first time that I see Dtheards3 criticize something as directly as Laura's characterization here.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Have they learned NOTHING from the Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver debacle that STILL needs to be cleaned up? Such short-sighted decision, even if making her a mutant is the end goal I'm sure there's a simpler way to get there.
    They never learn anything. That's the problem.

This whole run of Percy's is like a deranged fever-dream. In fact...yes, Hank must be suffering vivid hallucinations from consuming Krakoan mushrooms shortly after becoming leader of X-Force. I hope his hallucinations end soon.

Weirdly there's a whole corner of fans I've encountered elsewhere that think this run is GOLD. I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I think it's the first time that I see Dtheards3 criticize something as directly as Laura's characterization here.
    I remember him once making fun of Kate's pirate outfit and saying that she'd die alone because it wasn't complete. It was my favorite lines from him, just after "Kill blue man."
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.