Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Weirdly there's a whole corner of fans I've encountered elsewhere that think this run is GOLD. I just don't see it.
    I’m enjoying it enough to keep paying for it. Clearly not alone. Sales are still pretty good. Last I saw they better than most amongst the X-line.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I think it's the first time that I see Dtheards3 criticize something as directly as Laura's characterization here.
    Thats 2 fold
    First I bordum with xforce. Xmen green and god help me fallen angles keep my interest better. Weither being a druge induced fever dream or the convocation on how the hell FA was that bad. This xforce is just filler. They should have started the evil Hank plot 20 issues ago, the colossus sleeper agent has been dragged along to the point I just want it to end, and the worst part is. The best aspects of those plots don't happen in this book. Evil Hank is done better in wolverine and immortal makes the colossus plot seem to be worth the wait as long as it happens in immortal and not here.

Second: I rember all they ways they could have used laura during the krakoa era. All the interesting things we could have gotten, but insted shes became we have pg13 marvel max wolverine at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m enjoying it enough to keep paying for it. Clearly not alone. Sales are still pretty good. Last I saw they better than most amongst the X-line.
    And this makes me afraid Marvel will take this that people prefer Hank be evil and mandate this from now on.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by wlfking View Post
    Even putting aside what they are doing to Hank, current X-Force is incredibly boring. It, and the last Excalibur run, were the first X-Men books I subscribed to in my life. I dropped both about a year in. I got Marvel Unlimited early this year and decided to read everything thing from the Krakoa era. Still didn't like X-Force.
    This is the greatest problem with this run.

The stories are just boring.

So, this is Percy's reveal. This is 100% the real Beast, no possession, no mind-control, no clones. I've already read people excited about him being killed and removed from the X-Men permanently. Someone even said 'Cry harder that a character doesn't stay the same for 60 years.'

I just don't understand why editorial would let Percy do this? I wish I had never come back to comics.

I feel so sad, that they just destroyed my favorite character like this. It's never going to be the same again.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

They doubled down on it not being Dark Beast this issue… It definitely doesn’t look good for Beast.

247D61C9-8DAA-4C94-AAA5-8D6762E1EF4C.jpg

Props to Percy for turning this amazing variant cover into an actual issue. This issue was okay, if the next issue is truly the last stop on this trip I’ll be happy because I’m tired of the X force stories getting dragged out so much.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Oh damn. Didn’t even realize that. Very cool.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Just when I thought this book couldn't get any worse, this issue happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    As we open. Hank is butting clones because he can't accept a world existing without him/ doing the sins of sinister plot thing

In hanks world 2. Hank merged with plants and became a moon so he could look down on people and destroyed the world with Hank plants

They attack x force but are saved/kidnapped by pink jellyfish

Laura(in reality seems more like poor mans ideas of of what a poor mans laura is): how the **** Staten island the last place standing.

Deadpool is here sadly
    Sage: how are you controlling jellyfish why is this place free of corruption?
    Deadpool: we don't answe question we just rase them

Quire tries to read dp mind but gets 404 error. Quire is cebrax and it is Quiet. Like omega wolverine from what ever that event was.

Domino: what's wrong with quire

Deadpool: you don't know,I'll tell you earlier
    Laura(screaming psychotic): I don't speak idiot. She's stabbing dp.

Hank attacks quier saves them by blowing up the moon that is hank. The hank moon

Colossus: are we sure this is beast ? He could be controlled(like I am read between the lines save me please dom)
    Domino: like white knight magneto ? Please krakoa gave him the chance to become this and he took it. Why are you trying to find some good in hank. There is none. He's a filty trator and will kill him
    Colossus: I just want to rember the good
    Domino :no.

Quiet falls from orbit and spits up a robot tentacles.

Quire now time for out last trip
    Is that what happened? I’ll take your word for it. I certainly couldn’t make sense of it.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Have they learned NOTHING from the Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver debacle that STILL needs to be cleaned up? Such short-sighted decision, even if making her a mutant is the end goal I'm sure there's a simpler way to get there.
    There’s nothing to clean up. That universe is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Weirdly there's a whole corner of fans I've encountered elsewhere that think this run is GOLD. I just don't see it.
    I agree. It is as bad as Guggs’ X-Men Gold was.

All-New Member

So, as per Neena and Piotr conversation, it seems that Colossus is aware of having been controlled and remembers what he has done.... And he is not explaining it and asking for help immediatelly???!!!!!!
    He spent the whole Immortal X-men 12 begging for help, though he was not able to express himself... Why he is not taking his chance now??!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joscip View Post
    So, as per Neena and Piotr conversation, it seems that Colossus is aware of having been controlled and remembers what he has done.... And he is not explaining it and asking for help immediatelly???!!!!!!
    He spent the whole Immortal X-men 12 begging for help, though he was not able to express himself... Why he is not taking his chance now??!!
    Bold of you to assume Percy reads anyone else's X-books.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joscip View Post
    Yeah the difference between Immortal's Piotr, who seems to be fully aware of what's been done to him, and X-Force's Piotr who only slightly confused, is a bit jarring. This is really poor coordination in a group that communicates via Slack every day, unless there's an explanation coming.