Default Doomsday vs. Silver Surfer and Thanos (twist)

It's a fairly obvious conclusion (at least to me) that Doomsday would be soundly defeated by either opponent in a standard Rumble. I am however still curious about how closely he matches up in certain areas. Let's look at HP and Nu/Rebirth DD to determine the following.

1: How closely does Doomsday stack up to both opponents in terms of purely physical stats? Strength and durability.

2: Which of the 3 has the best resistances for overcoming detrimental effects? Esoterics, physical damage and so on. DD evolves like crazy but Thanos especially has some serious resilience to adverse conditions of any sort.

3: Doomsday gets a Green Lantern ring (he has some precedence for his effectiveness with one) and has 1v1's with these two. How much closer are the fights if at all?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member

Does DD now have a generic resistance to various energy attacks. He was taken down at first by the Radiant but then IIRC resisted the Omega beams and an exploding Guardian? Thus has he evolved such that the stuff Thanos and SS put out will not affect him.

As far as strenght, DD matches the Kal-el of the time. How does that Kal rank in the Supes strength ranks. A planet pusher, benching the Earths' weight for days? If so, he is much stronger than what his opponents have shown.

Even with weaker Kal levels, I'm sure he could get SS in a hammer lock.