Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Well, Spider-Boy is get an On-going

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/06/26/sp...g-series-2023/

How long do you guys think this title will last.

Also is it just me or is Dan Slott bad at naming characters for the most part?

You don't like the name MADAME MONSTROSITY!?

I love it. It feels very Stan and Jack era Marvel.

press release is already wrong spider boy came out this year not last year but good for Bailey guess he is a hit
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

It does have that retro 1960's Marvel feel to it, doesn't it? I could see a character like this appearing in a series like TALES TO ASTONISH or JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

This title gets an ongoing before any of the Spider-People from ATSV? Un-****in'-believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    This title gets an ongoing before any of the Spider-People from ATSV? Un-****in'-believable.
    I guess I would by lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed in the severe lack of a Mayday mini-series or ongoing.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I guess I would by lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed in the severe lack of a Mayday mini-series.
    Oh this is way bigger than just Mayday getting shafted. Hobie got shafted. Pavitr got shafted. Ben got shafted. Hell, I don't think Miguel and Gwen have a book right now.

Spider-Boy gets a book before all of them?
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 06-26-2023 at 12:57 PM.

Oh this is way bigger than just Mayday getting shafted. Hobie got shafted. Pavitr got shafted. Hell, I don't think Miguel and Gwen have a book right now.

Pav does have a mini going on right now. Miguel's book was a weekly thing that ended in May. There was also supposed to be Symbiote Spider-Man 2099 but I think it might have been cancelled due to PAD's health getting worse. Gwen has one issue to go before her mini is up and Hobie got a mini series last year, I think.

Oh this is way bigger than just Mayday getting shafted. Hobie got shafted. Pavitr got shafted. Hell, I don't think Miguel and Gwen have a book right now.

https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/...n_india_2023_1

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

gwen has her clones series right now

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Gwen also has an ongoing that's got like an issue or 2 still. Silk has a book at the moment. 2099 just had an event. Was supposed to have another but cancelled due to writers health and this is a spin off of a book that is ending soon

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Pav does have a mini going on right now. Miguel's book was a weekly thing that ended in May. There was also supposed to be Symbiote Spider-Man 2099 but I think it might have been cancelled due to PAD's health getting worse. Gwen has one issue to go before her mini is up and Hobie got a mini series last year, I think.
    You guys are being pedantic. The point is there is zero logic in Spider-Boy getting a current ongoing book before (most of) those characters.

Mighty Member

It's a weird move that's for damn sure. Spider-man must be young, but also here's spider-boy. Forget all the other Spider-people that just got a huge push in the latest movie.

Seems like another concept they're hoping will get picked up for the next big Sony project. Or maybe it's a She-hulk/Spider-woman situation and they wanted to get to something like this before Sony? Who knows
    Last edited by Spider-Tiger; 06-26-2023 at 01:08 PM.

You guys are being pedantic. The point is there is zero logic in Spider-Boy getting a current ongoing book before (most of) those characters.
    Oh, this isn't a Spider-Boy mini-series? I thought it was a mini-series. Well...okay, that does suck.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

No, I do not like the name