Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Didn't that take like ten years to come out because he kept getting sidetracked with whatever was going on in ASM? I remember it just kind of came and went and no one really talked about it that much.
    no one really talks about the Fantastic Four books in general
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I think the last time I ever heard anyone talking about Fantastic Four was when Mark Millar's run was going on with the whole Masters of Doom story arc.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Fantastic Member

Nobody talks about comic books unless something controversial happened or because the comics panders to the idea of “happy family together” like nobody talk about Zdarsky Batman recently but the panel of the Batfamily preparing dinner had a ton of likes lol

I think the last time I ever heard anyone talking about Fantastic Four was when Mark Millar's run was going on with the whole Masters of Doom story arc.
    last time I heard about them when was they were cancel and people were crying for them to comeback wonder if those who cry actually supported the book. Or was just doing that cause of nostalgia like they has to be a F4 book
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

last time I heard about them when was they were cancel and people were crying for them to comeback wonder if those who cry actually supported the book. Or was just doing that cause of nostalgia like they has to be a F4 book
    Oh that's right, it did get canceled for a long time. I totally forgot that. The owner of my LCS was a huge Fantastic Four fan and he was really disappointed when it was canceled.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    Nobody talks about comic books unless something controversial happened or because the comics panders to the idea of “happy family together” like nobody talk about Zdarsky Batman recently but the panel of the Batfamily preparing dinner had a ton of likes lol
    Isn't that Wayne Family Adventures Webtoon, fairly popular? Maybe Marvel should branch out to Webtoons and do a Peter and MJ one.

Fantastic Member

This could be bigger than Reptil!

Silly Spider-Boy, you don't have any webs!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    There's clear logic. Comics with this character have sold.
    NO that is stores over ordering the books like they tend to do with certain titles.

Once you take that into consideration and spectators-how many folks are actually BUYING the book to read?

What Kaitou Kid is saying where is the material for those folks in that movie?

We have seen this too many times where we get movies and shows and NOTHING is done to try to milk that.

While OGNs should be tossed out more than a floppy mini or ongoing.

Maybe because twitter and tumblr don’t sell books?
    You mean the two websites that had grown men throwing FITS over the existence of Ms. Marvel, Inhumans and almost every single character of color in comics and some movies?

It goes both ways.

I doubt that. And they're not cancelling Miles' book.
    No Spider-Boy screams Miles Morales replacement in other stories.

Peter now has a sidekick-less need of Miles and Peter together stories.

Especially if you are plotting to send Miles back to his old universe as so many folks want.

Mighty Member

I'm gonna be honest. That design is just not appealing. They need to commission one of the ASTV artists to rework it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    I'm gonna be honest. That design is just not appealing. They need to commission one of the ASTV artists to rework it.
    He needs pouches. Lots of pouches. Rob Liefeld style!

Mighty Member

He needs pouches. Lots of pouches. Rob Liefeld style!
    Absolutely

Absolutely

Is that Adam X-Treme? The other Summers brother?

Mighty Member

Is that Adam X-Treme? The other Summers brother?
    Lol It's Scott hallucinating in Whedon's Astonishing. (One of my personal favorite runs)

Lol It's Scott hallucinating in Whedon's Astonishing. (One of my personal favorite runs)
    Scott needs to lay off whatever he's been smoking, LMAO.