Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

We can assume that Destiny wants whatever is going to happen at the Gala and then during the Fall of X to happen.

Otherwise I don't understand so much riddle.

As easy as it would be to say : the big bad robots are going to come and fuck up the island.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Red Queen has to be Kate, its her title and it's capitalized when Destiny says it.
    Jovian bolt could be Storm, although I think there has to be more to it otherwise Destiny saying Storm has lightening isn't a big thing.
    I like the stars in half being the X-Men. Maybe the first Fall of X X-Men issue only has half the team together and they get the rest as the issues go on?
    Yeah upon reminiscing it could be storm or the brood storm because she has done jovian stuff before and the brood because its Duggan thing. bUt I think destiny saying that about the bolt if it means storm then it will be a sight to see because conjuring lighting from jupiter to do what? To fight what? Genesis? Her army? What? But yeah leaning it being either thor or the brood
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Kings Clashing in White. Could she be referring to Kingpin? Maybe he and Emma are clashing. Maybe something happens to Typhoid Mary.
    If Fisk is a "King" that would make Mary his "Queen" and she has red hair.
    We know Mary is among the mutants running around with Illyana in that post-Gala title -- perhaps that group is presumed dead by everyone else (Fisk included) and while that title is going, Fisk and Emma are at each other's teeth over whether they're dead or just lost and fighting over how to approach the problem?

Alternatively the "death" of the Red Queen could refer to the vibe shift for Kate.
    She's becoming "Shadowcat" again, and abandoning the Red Queen mantle.

Stars ripped in half -- Is this alluding to Captain America? The Uncanny Avengers is a "split" team of mutants and Avengers?
    The poisoned lies of the false Captain is likely CAPTAIN Krakoa.

And lastly, the Fool who speaks the truth will pay the price: Kid Cable received the FOOL card, way back in X of Swords.

Maybe?
    Last edited by Fokken; 06-30-2023 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yeah upon reminiscing it could be storm or the brood storm because she has done jovian stuff before and the brood because its Duggan thing. bUt I think destiny saying that about the bolt if it means storm then it will be a sight to see because conjuring lighting from jupiter to do what? To fight what? Genesis? Her army? What? But yeah leaning it being either thor or the brood
    I hadn't considered Thor but it could make sense, we know he's at the Gala at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Kings Clashing in White. Could she be referring to Kingpin? Maybe he and Emma are clashing. Maybe something happens to Typhoid Mary.
    If Fisk is a "King" that would make Mary his "Queen" and she has red hair.
    We know Mary is among the mutants running around with Illyana in that post-Gala title -- perhaps that group is presumed dead by everyone else (Fisk included) and while that title is going, Fisk and Emma are at each other's teeth over whether they're dead or just lost and fighting over how to approach the problem?

Alternatively the "death" of the Red Queen could refer to the vibe shift for Kate.
    She's becoming "Shadowcat" again, and abandoning the Red Queen mantle.

Stars ripped in half -- Is this alluding to Captain America? The Uncanny Avengers is a "split" team of mutants and Avengers?
    The poisoned lies of the false Captain is likely CAPTAIN Krakoa.

And lastly, the Fool who speaks the truth will pay the price: Kid Cable received the FOOL card, way back in X of Swords.

Maybe?
    I've seen Fisk brought up in a couple places but I never thought much about it. But know I think he will be involved. It doesn't make sense to have him reappear after Devil's Reign just a few issues prior to Fall of X and not have him be involved. I was initially thinking maybe have him remind people about immunity for spouses but I don't think it would be necessary. Especially since he's getting a Hellfire Gala variant he has to be playing a larger role.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Why, she originated the language.
    Thank you for this BenDeLaCreme reference 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Thank you for this BenDeLaCreme reference ��
    Outstanding performance.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I really do like Kid Cable's costume. Wouldn't mind the older version wearing it honestly. Or just merge the two... Kid Cable (~ 20 years old) + Old Man Cable (~ 60 years old) / 2 = Middle Aged Cable (~ 40 years old) as the average.

Of course, I would've figured that when Hope and The Five brought him back in Duggan's Cable series they would've de-aged him some already. Why bring someone back and not put them in their prime? And considering Rob Liefeld's initial notes on the character indicate he was about 40 years old when he was introduced into the New Mutants back in the late 80s, that would indeed be his prime. Just saying.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Red Queen has to be Kate, its her title and it's capitalized when Destiny says it.
    Jovian bolt could be Storm, although I think there has to be more to it otherwise Destiny saying Storm has lightening isn't a big thing.
    I like the stars in half being the X-Men. Maybe the first Fall of X X-Men issue only has half the team together and they get the rest as the issues go on?
    I was thinking about the Jovian Bolt thing. Thor is at the gala ( I think) as well maybe him and Storm combine with Bolt from the heavens.
    The captain thing is either Captain Krakoa or that Guy (forgot his name) that was in the Mutant First Strike. And Orchis just recruited him. He was spreading fake news about mutants correct?
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    I was thinking about the Jovian Bolt thing. Thor is at the gala ( I think) as well maybe him and Storm combine with Bolt from the heavens.
    The captain thing is either Captain Krakoa or that Guy (forgot his name) that was in the Mutant First Strike. And Orchis just recruited him. He was spreading fake news about mutants correct?
    The captain thing is the fake Captain Krakoa for sure. It's more a question of who that is than anything else IMO. I know people were speculating about it being USAgent but it could be someone from First Strike. Although I don't think so. The biker guys (I forget their name) weren't a real threat and the others seemed like politicians/business people. They did make a mutant just to damage the town so maybe they made a mutant to take the Captain Krakoa suit?

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    She is speaking English. The queen’s English.
    If, that's the case then the "Queen's English" is Gibberish
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Tony Stark is the new White King as per his series solicits isn't it

The thing about the "false captain" is that it says "his rank earned." So it makes me think maybe it was a real captain or soldier, which is leading me back to John Walker, possibly being manipulated.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Tony Stark: Black King of the Hellfire Club! Feilong and the Stark Sentinels have beaten Iron Man and robbed him of his armor. But Tony isn’t without his resources: his father’s membership to the Hellfire Club and his new Stealth Armor!

If Fisk does become White King it will be interesting to see an organization that was always trying to put mutants on top of the world now controlled by non-mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Says he's the Black King, whether this actually happens though is up in the air

TONY STARK: BLACK KING OF THE HELLFIRE CLUB! Feilong and the Stark Sentinels have beaten Iron Man and robbed him of his armor. But Tony isn’t without his resources: his father’s membership to the Hellfire Club and his new Stealth Armor!
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Stars ripped in half -- Is this alluding to Captain America?
    While Cap was kinda/sorta 'ripped in half' during that arc where he went all Hydra Cap, I feel like this might be a hint to a Technarch / Warlock situation, since the very first appearance of Warlock, his dad the Magus was ripping a star in half, IIRC.