Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    After this mini I really don’t see her as becoming a rogue for Peter. She might not be his biggest fan but she doesn’t actually seem out to hurt anyone and wasn’t the one who threw the first stone when they came face to face in her mini. If she was willing to talk it would honestly solve a lot of their problems.
    She wasn't even that hostile towards Peter when they crossed paths in issue 3

Yeah, she's more of an anti-hero than a Rogue at this point.

Astonishing Member

Any spoilers for today's issue?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Any spoilers for today's issue?
    Its nice that Maxine faces some consequences for her actions finally however little it will be since she rich and has power and will be out of jail shortly which Jainine pointed. and the series ended on a good note for the victim of Hallow's werewolf bite getting a happy ending and well the issue ends with Maxine meeting with Maddie whom she ask if she wants her masks back but Maddie said not yet and that Ben is asking for her and she and Ben talk, kiss and Janine said she's going to get him out of here and issue ends which will continues next week Amazing annual

so next week she should fight against Peter apparently its not going to end well for both of them
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    so next week she should fight against Peter apparently its not going to end well for both of them
    If we believe Lowe. I wonder what will it mean for her relationship with Ben seeing how in her next one-shot she is still Benless

Astonishing Member

The preview of ASM Annual proves that Janice's bag can certainly give her any mask she wishes. She already had a Devil mask, but here she concretly got a mask that allowed to disguise herself as a Demon Guard from Limbo.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Its nice that Maxine faces some consequences for her actions finally however little it will be since she rich and has power and will be out of jail shortly which Jainine pointed. and the series ended on a good note for the victim of Hallow's werewolf bite getting a happy ending and well the issue ends with Maxine meeting with Maddie whom she ask if she wants her masks back but Maddie said not yet and that Ben is asking for her and she and Ben talk, kiss and Janine said she's going to get him out of here and issue ends which will continues next week Amazing annual
    I did also like Maxine donning one of the Hallows' Eve masks herself and reveling in the power it gave her, at least in the sense of, "She's as much of a monster on the outside now as she already was on the inside." Shame not much might come of her being arrested at the end, though I doubt in light of the damage caused by her actions, she'll be completely unscathed in terms of her (and Beyond's) reputation. Might be some serious investigations incoming, should Erica Schultz or someone else follow up further on the state of the Beyond Corporation post-Spider-Man Beyond.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I did also like Maxine donning one of the Hallows' Eve masks herself and reveling in the power it gave her, at least in the sense of, "She's as much of a monster on the outside now as she already was on the inside." Shame not much might come of her being arrested at the end, though I doubt in light of the damage caused by her actions, she'll be completely unscathed in terms of her (and Beyond's) reputation. Might be some serious investigations incoming, should Erica Schultz or someone else follow up further on the state of the Beyond Corporation post-Spider-Man Beyond.
    Sadly, both in real life and fiction, people made of money can usually by their way out of anything, no matter the crimes they commit.

Add that the possible connection with the Beyonders' power, and you get an enemy basically impossible to defeat.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Sadly, both in real life and fiction, people made of money can usually by their way out of anything, no matter the crimes they commit.

Add that the possible connection with the Beyonders' power, and you get an enemy basically impossible to defeat.
    True enough, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.