Default Venom and Carnage inconsisities

in the latest runs of Venom and Carnage there have been some missing limb inconsistencies' between issues

In Carnage Kenneth Neeleys severed hand keep switching? He lost his Left hand, then in some issues its his left hand missing and others its his right hand missing anyone else notice this?

and over in Venom Bedlam loses his left eye during Dark Web, yet in the issues afterwards its his right eye.

who is editing these books?

guess I am the only one who cares

I'm not reading these books, but I care. I like hearing about this sort of thing.

Any chance that some of these inconsistencies happened because images/parts of images were flipped, but not adjusted for the change in perspective?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I'm not reading these books, but I care. I like hearing about this sort of thing.
    Same.

"Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!