And under them

Cpt Britain=Betsy
    America Chavez
    Thundra
    Sabra
    Power Princess

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I was likewise thinking of Star-Dancer (in her all silvery costume!) who is a cosmic entity. I believe about 70 tons but she could further augment to Cl 100 with cosmic energy. I did not think you wanted cosmics like Star-Dancer or Her.
    I definitely want cosmic types as long as they aren't abstract beings, e.g., the Queen of Nevers, Numinus, etc. Even the daughter of Galactus is probably one step too far. So it's ok to mention Her and Star-Dancer.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of teaming up Monica Rambeau + Frenzy or M + Lady Sif or Andromeda. Have to see what that looks like when sketched.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I definitely want cosmic types as long as they aren't abstract beings, e.g., the Queen of Nevers, Numinus, etc. Even the daughter of Galactus is probably one step too far. So it's ok to mention Her and Star-Dancer.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of teaming up Monica Rambeau + Frenzy or M + Lady Sif or Andromeda. Have to see what that looks like when sketched.
    Yeah, Rogue vs Carol Danvers is something Monica would remember. so running into someone who has fought rogue? oooh Monica would take pause at hearing who Joanna is. well, maybe more so considering Joanna was in the Alliance of Evil(Mutant terrorist group) and was the Genoshan ambassador to the UN. She's nearly indestructible and super-strong. Monica's biggest edge is that Joanna can't fly. So definitely someone that Monica would have reason to respect.

Sif and Monet, I would have Sif compare Monet's personality to a Svartalfr. she'd certainly respect her combat prowess, but I suspect Sif would find her personality off-putting.
    Last edited by marhawkman; 07-10-2023 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, Rogue vs Carol Danvers is something Monica would remember. so running into someone who has fought rogue? oooh Monica would take pause at hearing who Joanna is. well, maybe more so considering Joanna was in the Alliance of Evil(Mutant terrorist group) and was the Genoshan ambassador to the UN. She's nearly indestructible and super-strong. Monica's biggest edge is that Joanna can't fly. So definitely someone that Monica would have reason to respect.

Sif and Monet, I would have Sif compare Monet's personality to a Svartalfr. she'd certainly respect her combat prowess, but I suspect Sif would find her personality off-putting.
    Monica and Frenzy, upon further thought, seem more interesting to me in terms of personality dynamics than Monica and M. Frenzy is going to come across as much edgier and ruggedly confident than M would. So that leaves the final spot for Sif, Andromeda, Snowbird, Her, or someone else "otherworldly." Hmmm...maybe there's another goddess that I can use here? Someone that isn't Asgardian or Greco-Roman.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Monica and Frenzy, upon further thought, seem more interesting to me in terms of personality dynamics than Monica and M. Frenzy is going to come across as much edgier and ruggedly confident than M would. So that leaves the final spot for Sif, Andromeda, Snowbird, Her, or someone else "otherworldly." Hmmm...maybe there's another goddess that I can use here? Someone that isn't Asgardian or Greco-Roman.
    Aleta from the Original Guardians of the Galaxy? When Aleta got split apart from Stakar as her own person, she had powerful light powers and is sort of cosmic level.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Star
    Ripley Ryan (Earth-616)

Powers
    Reality Manipulation: After merging with the Reality Stone, Ripley now has the ability to alter reality to however she sees fit.[8] She can alter reality by either thinking or stating the effect she wants to generate.[9] Like the Wuxian Seed before her, Ripley can power-up into a red, lifelike aether with black tendrils around her lower body, smoke emerging from her head, and the star around the neck of her costume extending to her lower body.[2]

Self-Power Bestowal: Thanks to the Reality Stone Ripley can grant herself a vast array of powers at will.[9]
    Superhuman Strength: Star can grant herself superhuman strength that allowed her to rip a large metal door off its hinges and lift a bus full of people while flying.[14]
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ripley_Ryan_(Earth-616)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Isn't there a female version of Adam Warlock?

What about Phyla-Vell?
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

Oh man, you just reminded me that there's a female Quasar, whom I can only assume doesn't exist anymore. What is Marvel doing? We need more Quasar!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Isn't there a female version of Adam Warlock?
    Her or Kismet. Strong, but I hardly think among the 5 strongest.

Peace

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I wonder out of all the Spider-Women which one is the strongest?

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Oh man, you just reminded me that there's a female Quasar, whom I can only assume doesn't exist anymore. What is Marvel doing? We need more Quasar!
    Didn't she blow up during Secret Empire?
    What a legend!
    "Cable was right!"

I thought they were all about the same: 7-10 tons. Is this not the case?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Didn't she blow up during Secret Empire?
    What a legend!
    Avril Kincaid, according to the wiki she somehow survived blowing up and came back.

Has anyone said Namora? She is among the strongest, certainly.

I love this woman so much, too bad the publisher (and her imbecile cousin) doesn't get the value she deserves.
    Agents of Atlas - The Complete Collection v01-282.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Her or Kismet. Strong, but I hardly think among the 5 strongest.

Peace
    If memory serves, Her/Kismet was in the 60 - 70 ton range without further bolstering her strength with cosmic energy. It's also worth noting that Her's first form was that of Paragon, who was presumably strong enough to challenge the Hulk. Safe bet, Her strength level decreased once she went back into the cocoon. Each time she goes in the cocoon, she could emerge with different power levels and maybe even a new set of powers. Not sure if writers really cared to explore Her potential.