Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Immortal X-Men #13 Preview

https://www.cbr.com/exclusive-immort...change-marvel/

LISTEN CLOSELY. Time is running out. Fall is here. Doug Ramsey is the voice of Krakoa. It’s time for Krakoa to speak.
    Last edited by Diammandis; 07-06-2023 at 12:54 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Looking at this and the solicits together, I can only help but wonder if part of this issue is going to be Doug learning that something is happening to Krakoa, and its up to him to inform the rest of the council before it's too late...
    She's A Lifebringer

Not much more than what we saw from the letterless preview but it looks like it wasn't a flashback because of the arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

https://www.cbr.com/exclusive-immort...change-marvel/

LISTEN CLOSELY. Time is running out. Fall is here. Doug Ramsey is the voice of Krakoa. It’s time for Krakoa to speak.
    lowkey it would be genius if the fall of krakoa is literally just the Fall season of krakoa. lol. I suppose i never thought about it but Krakoa having perhaps long seasons makes some kind of sense.

It would also actually make sense for most of krakoa's functions to slow and perhaps hibernate in it's winter too thus limiting things like gate access etc. Also it would make sense as krakoa is more of a habitat so it's enviorments shouldn't necessarily be tied to weather phenom as is.

Though on the flip one would hope someone was paying enough time to get ready for Winter, i mean have they not seen Game of thrones. Winter is always coming.
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-06-2023 at 01:11 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Has Doug reacted to Orchis capturing Warlock?
    Did they address him releasing Nature girl and her going on a rampage?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lowkey it would be genius if the fall of krakoa is literally just the Fall season of krakoa. lol. I suppose i never thought about it but Krakoa having perhaps long seasons makes some kind of sense.

It would also actually make sense for most of krakoa's functions to slow and perhaps hibernate in it's winter too thus limiting things like gate access etc. Also it would make sense as krakoa is more of a habitat so it's enviorments shouldn't necessarily be tied to weather phenom as is.

Though on the flip one would hope someone was paying enough time to get ready for Winter, i mean have they not seen Game of thrones. Winter is always coming.
    Thats honestly what I'm thinking is going to happen now tbh and i dont mind it at all, it's kind of genius, it subverts a lot of the expectations of what we, the readers thought was going to happen in Fall of X
    She's A Lifebringer

Thats honestly what I'm thinking is going to happen now tbh and i dont mind it at all, it's kind of genius, it subverts a lot of the expectations of what we, the readers thought was going to happen in Fall of X
    My brain just exploded with ideas on how Wolverine can be exploring the colds of Krakoa and essentially mapping it out in this new season with only a few sparse gates her and there that give him access outside the island. A new x-force where the internal threats makes sense. It also opens up the possibility of during times of fall and winter krakoa probably absorbs little to no mutant powers and without it consciously controlling the island who knows what lurks.

I could see santa setting up a little shop somewhere on krakoa with a gate he uses to deliver gifts. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-06-2023 at 01:22 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

The preview is kinda spooky in a good way. The final issue of Immortal before the Gala where everything changes.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

My only issue with the Fall partially being Autumn is that the Gala is supposed to happen once a year and we haven't seen this before.

Although I don't like the Gala happening once a year since it will age things in a weird way. Maybe its something to do with Hordeculture, they're doing something to Krakoa that causes it to go dormant.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    My only issue with the Fall partially being Autumn is that the Gala is supposed to happen once a year and we haven't seen this before.

Although I don't like the Gala happening once a year since it will age things in a weird way. Maybe its something to do with Hordeculture, they're doing something to Krakoa that causes it to go dormant.
    It can definitely be something inducing fall upon the island, we have seen many outside groups tamper with Krakoa
    She's A Lifebringer

The timeline is wonky but I'm excited for more Cypher. His glow up and been a joy.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

It can definitely be something inducing fall upon the island, we have seen many outside groups tamper with Krakoa
    Ahhh. Inducing fall on Krakoa courtesy of Orchis. One of the things they wanted to find out was what effects their Blightswill would have on Krakoa the island itself. If it stops producing for the mutants that could be a real problem.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Doug looks kinda happy of what's happening.Not reassuring.
    Also the presence of the warlock arm is quite weird I do hope it's explained.

Also Gillen is going all ham on Cypher. Pretentious linguistophiliac boy, right up his alley
    Last edited by Nicoclaws; 07-06-2023 at 02:52 PM.

Also from the issues i did read of judgement, Gillien gave Krakoa the same plot shield he gave the uranos bomb, they are both tied to the fabric of earth now and if they are destroyed it will destroy the planet. So besides holderculture potentially not wanting to kill krakoa because it is a plant mutant they may have to think of an alternative to out right killing it. Making it's habitats unpredictable seems like a good way.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.