Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Wait, wait. Another X-men character has converted themsleves into a sentinel. What is it with the love with this plot point.
    This is just another Percy plot same as X-Deaths.

The end game for all his villains is gonna be taking sentinel nanites up the posterior.

Colossus is next.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    What's interesting about X-Force is that their location on the map is the only one listed as "CLASSIFIED". So it seems Orchis will know where they are but they don't want the readers to know yet.
    Forgot what everything said there. I wonder if its related to the traitor that's been hinted at.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

It's funny how writers go out of their way to exclude all possible alternative solutions for Hank going evil (he's not Dark Beast, he's not Nimrod, he's not possessed...) leaving only him actually breaking bad as the only possible option... which makes me think they're all red herrings and there IS actually an explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    It's funny how writers go out of their way to exclude all possible alternative solutions for Hank going evil (he's not Dark Beast, he's not Nimrod, he's not possessed...) leaving only him actually breaking bad as the only possible option... which makes me think they're all red herrings and there IS actually an explanation.
    I've been thinking that too. The fact that Percy is so insistent this is the real Hank, could indicate he's trying to trick us. I remember a few occasions Hank would say something like 'I don't feel like myself'. But on the other hand, it could be as he says, which means it's up to the next writer to try to clean up his mess.

Edit: Come to think of it, in an interview Percy did earlier this year he said he had this whole story plotted out from the very beginning. He said this encounter between Hank and Logan in the first issue of X-Force would foreshadow how things would end:

Hmm, nope, I just don't see it. I don't see how this foreshadows anything. He could be talking out of his ass, of course. He also said that people 'will be talking about this for years'. Maybe so, but not in the way he was thinking.

I didn't like this artist's rendering Hank's eyes pitch black.

I can't believe I was actually excited to read this. If I'd bothered to look around at, I wouldn't have bothered.
    Last edited by Mungho; 07-07-2023 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Addes stuff
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

The Beast going dark epos has lasted WAY WAY WAY to long. He cannot be trdeemed or forgiven EVER. Or he must be under influance, be an evil clone, or an alternative dimension version, or dark future version or any other excuse they used multiple times before. Nevertheless, this has been stretched WAY WAY WAY to long.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

strongly the arc of colossus which will surely last 3 more years and which will not bring anything interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    The Beast going dark epos has lasted WAY WAY WAY to long. He cannot be trdeemed or forgiven EVER. Or he must be under influance, be an evil clone, or an alternative dimension version, or dark future version or any other excuse they used multiple times before. Nevertheless, this has been stretched WAY WAY WAY to long.
    You sure seem determined to reject a character's possible redemption when other X-Men like Jean or Bishop have killed billions. All it takes is for the next writer to retcon something in to explain his behavior.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This has got to be one of the most absurd ends to a long-drawn storyline ever.
    This has got to be one of the most long-drawn ends to an absurd story ever.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Officially in for an Immortal Beast ongoing. Who’s with me?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    I've been thinking that too. The fact that Percy is so insistent this is the real Hank, could indicate he's trying to trick us. I remember a few occasions Hank would say something like 'I don't feel like myself'. But on the other hand, it could be as he says, which means it's up to the next writer to try to clean up his mess.

Edit: Come to think of it, in an interview Percy did earlier this year he said he had this whole story plotted out from the very beginning. He said this encounter between Hank and Logan in the first issue of X-Force would foreshadow how things would end:

Hmm, nope, I just don't see it. I don't see how this foreshadows anything. He could be talking out of his ass, of course. He also said that people 'will be talking about this for years'. Maybe so, but not in the way he was thinking.

I didn't like this artist's rendering Hank's eyes pitch black.

I can't believe I was actually excited to read this. If I'd bothered to look around at, I wouldn't have bothered.
    Oh man I miss Cassara on X-Force. He is killing it on X-Men.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

You sure seem determined to reject a character's possible redemption when other X-Men like Jean or Bishop have killed billions. All it takes is for the next writer to retcon something in to explain his behavior.
    oh! that reminds me. Jed Mackay, currently on Avengers, said he really wanted Heroic Beast on the team! But, alas, the bouncing boy's too busy on Krakoa.

What I'm saying is, if we allll buy avengers, and the run lasts for 10 years, long enough to Percy to round out his story, we may see Hank rise again over there^^

Astonishing Member

I just hit me, quire can teleport through time/dimension using tk..... and got these powere by eating a helment right ? If Jean is stronger then him could she teleport to

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Oh man I miss Cassara on X-Force. He is killing it on X-Men.
    Same. The book really lost something when he left, as the writing certainly did not improve after the first ten issues, which I loved. But it’s been downhill from there IMO. At least Percy’s Wolverine is still enjoyable, even thought this damn Beast plot needs finally wrap up.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

This is not the first time Beast betrayed the X-Men. Just like Xavier. There is nu excuse good enough.

Or they must repeat what they have done many times before.

. Or he must be under influance, be an evil clone, or an alternative dimension version, or dark future version or any other excuse they used multiple times before.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

After reading 20th Century Men and his interview for Children of the Vault today, I want Deniz Camp to take over this book with Cable and Bishop running the team. Keep Sage and Domino too.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”