View Poll Results: What should Editorial do?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Editorial needs to change current direction ASAP

16 32.65%
  • Editorial is doing fine work and no change is needed.

3 6.12%
  • Editorial is making questionable decisions but they aren't all bad

7 14.29%
  • Fire Editorial.

23 46.94%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Mighty Member

JR JR's quality does seem to have changed. Whether it's the pace or something else going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

On forums like this you get posts about how Amazing Spider-Man is a guaranteed seller, that it's failure proof, that only collectors are buying it, and so on. If any of that were true then Marvel wouldn't consistently be assigning some of the industry's most in-demand artists to the series.
    I agree. The artwork is absolutely a sales draw. Which is probably why they've been commissioning several artists to produce variant covers for this run.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    JR JR's quality does seem to have changed. Whether it's the pace or something else going on.

I agree. The artwork is absolutely a sales draw. Which is probably why they've been commissioning several artists to produce variant covers for this run.
    I'm just waiting for when somebody gets the idea to try out Variant Interiors

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    I'm just waiting for when somebody gets the idea to try out Variant Interiors
    Already done, lol.

The first issue of the Slingers series from the 1990s had a few variant pages focusing on a different member of the team.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Already done, lol.

The first issue of the Slingers series from the 1990s had a few variant pages focusing on a different member of the team.
    Great, now I need to track down the other three versions of Issue #1. I don't even remember which version I have.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker