Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Peter Parker out of college with his phd please. He's got to be the longest running college student.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt14teg View Post
    Post wells run what would be a really cool status quo change you would like to see happen in a future run. Let's try not to do the obv answers ie mary jane and peter marrying.
    1: Bring back GOG. 2: No more switching characters around. EX: No good Otto or Norman. No bad Ben or Peter. No superpowered MJ. 3: No more weak Peter ( physically and mentally. 4: Let Peter get his phd. 5: No more homeless or friendless Peter. 6: Bring back secondary characters like JJJ. 7: Deal with unresolved plot lines like the Mysterio movie.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

So apparently Aunt May once inherited an island...why doesn't she sell it and solve both hers and Peter's money problems? Did they ever even address her owning the island ever again? Why didn't Peter, Mary Jane and Aunt May use it to hide from their enemies during Civil War? Here's a new status quo I'd like to see in the future: Aunt May sells the island and gets rich!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    So apparently Aunt May once inherited an island...why doesn't she sell it and solve both hers and Peter's money problems? Did they ever even address her owning the island ever again? Why didn't Peter, Mary Jane and Aunt May use it to hide from their enemies during Civil War? Here's a new status quo I'd like to see in the future: Aunt May sells the island and gets rich!
    Turns out that May sold it years ago and she's loaded

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    Turns out that May sold it years ago and she's loaded
    I just found out what happened to it. Apparently she went to visit it with Doc Ock back in the day and he discovered a uranium ore mine and a nuclear reactor on the island which were super valuable until the damn reactor had a meltdown and reduced the island to atoms.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

I just found out what happened to it. Apparently she went to visit it with Doc Ock back in the day and he discovered a uranium ore mine and a nuclear reactor on the island which were super valuable until the damn reactor had a meltdown and reduced the island to atoms.
    I think you just spoiled the ending to the fate of Krakoa over in Fall of X
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Isn't that just always the way it goes? You inherit your own island and then somebody nukes it.

Every single time

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Isn't that just always the way it goes? You inherit your own island and then somebody nukes it.

Every single time
    Owning land is a gamble. Particularly in a serialized superhero universe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    Fine.

Peter and MJ aren’t married… but Mayday shows up.
    Mayday absolutely shouldn’t show up.

Their first child should be a boy just to show that it’s not Mayday.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Mayday absolutely shouldn’t show up.

Their first child should be a boy just to show that it’s not Mayday.
    Really mess with them. It's a boy. But he's called Mayday.

Personally I kind of like the idea of Mayday getting stuck in the past for a while and having to crash with a version of her dad that's only about ten years older than she is.

Fantastic Member

Personally I kind of like the idea of Mayday getting stuck in the past for a while and having to crash with a version of her dad that's only about ten years older than she is.
    I think this could be a pretty fun idea honestly

Every popular AU hero has to get stuck in 616 at some point.

She'll probably go back to her own timeline completely off-screen like Gwen did.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

She'll probably go back to her own timeline completely off-screen like Gwen did.
    It's like a rite of passage for AU characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Gwen still commutes (and she'll be involved in the Contest of Chaos event). The Shadow Clones created in her current mini exist because a bunch of 616 villains followed her back to Earth-65 and fought her there. A witness whose partner was killed gathered their DNA and mixed it with Gwen's to make the clones.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman