Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile Scarlet Witch (2023) #6 Review!

Scarlet Witch (2023) #6 Review!

You are The Scarlet Witch, A Space Paladin just fell through your Door. She's Still on Fire!

Wanda is back after her Mini-Event starting Annual of 2023 to bring Justice to past wrongs of the newly formed Kree/Skrull empire! Wanda gains aid from her son Wiccan and his husband & Leader of the Empire Hulking & they are showing what it means to bring change even to society as old the kree & skrulls.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Loved this issue...another heroic one-and-done. That last page though...can't wait for issue 7!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Loved this issue...another heroic one-and-done. That last page though...can't wait for issue 7!!!
    The message at the end kinda implies he will stay at the shop for now and Darcy doesn't want anyone coming in and screaming that it's Magneto because that would be kinda bad news I guess.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Pretty much.
    Considering how SW is not slated to be any part of FoX and what's happening over in the X-books I'm very intrigued as to what Orlando intends to do with this Joseph reveal.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

This was probably the weakest of the issues for me. The art was just way too inconsistent on the faces and certain scenes the expressions felt the opposite of the dialogue or like a cheesy pose or something. The story itself was a fun one and done and i look forward to issue 7. the last two pages were the best drawn. I know it was two artists on the book and you could definitely tell.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It’s not magneto; it’s Joseph.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Good issue!

I love how the Paladin is like...just another alien Wonder Woman lmao. Just a steady stream of these lesbian sluggers falling thru Wanda's door. No wonder she's so joyous.

As for the mystery rock, kinda getting hard to care, Steve. Make it do something cool already! Like morphing into a rocky lesbian slugger.

Like, imagine buying Pichelli's original art for Scarlet Witch, and it's just a page of her starring at that darn pebble

I thought it was a fun one and done.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    It’s not magneto; it’s Joseph.
    That should make things interesting. Did they ever interact with each other? Does he know who he is or does he still believe he's Magneto? Really interested in seeing how their dynamic will be.

Also these are my favorite two pages. I really would love to see more interactions like this. Especially with the entire family together. These just hit the right spot for me.

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    That should make things interesting. Did they ever interact with each other? Does he know who he is or does he still believe he's Magneto? Really interested in seeing how their dynamic will be.

Also these are my favorite two pages. I really would love to see more interactions like this. Especially with the entire family together. These just hit the right spot for me.

To my knowledge they have never interacted
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

A pretty good issue, a bit disappointed there wasn't an actual team-up with Wiccan and Hulkling. Also Ganymede! Orlando is going into Busiek levels of obscurity, the only way I knew she existed was due to a Jack Of Hearts factfile printed in a UK comic. What's next Hostess Fruit Pie ad villains?