Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fallen Friend Bonus Page feat. Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Thanks for posting. I guess he didn't attend the funeral because her egg is cooking.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thanks for posting. I guess he didn't attend the funeral because her egg is cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    What's not to get? Hellion is going to have the Five revive her. Scott probably stayed back because he wanted to be there when she first woke up.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Logan wearing a Jalabiya...I like it.

And I want to assume that...if true...her resurrection is the last one the Five accomplishes before they go on strike (in IXM).
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-12-2023 at 10:27 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    This whole plot is so damn distasteful. Kill off your most successful character introduced in the last decade who also happens to be the most prominent Muslim character in all of comics in a SPIDER-MAN book, call up all her most prominent creators to write an issue to celebrate and grieve her, all to then have her hatch out of an egg to get a little bit closer to MCU synergy.

Once the X-books truly run out of momentum/ go back to basics I do not see myself supporting this company.

Astonishing Member

It’s also just weirdly dickish of Scott to not bother explaining what’s going on to the other Champions, unless Ms Marvel’s resurrection is being kept secret for some kind of PR move at the gala?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    This whole plot is so damn distasteful. Kill off your most successful character introduced in the last decade who also happens to be the most prominent Muslim character in all of comics in a SPIDER-MAN book, call up all her most prominent creators to write an issue to celebrate and grieve her, all to then have her hatch out of an egg to get a little bit closer to MCU synergy.

Once the X-books truly run out of momentum/ go back to basics I do not see myself supporting this company.
    It feels so forced and out-of-touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    It’s also just weirdly dickish of Scott to not bother explaining what’s going on to the other Champions, unless Ms Marvel’s resurrection is being kept secret for some kind of PR move at the gala?
    From X-Men 23 it sounds like there will be some telepathy involved when she gets brough back. So maybe he's not saying anything to make that part go smoother.

So now I see where his son gets it, where he doesn’t share his plans with others and creates needless conflict out of some weird need to “play his cards close to the vest” as though no one else could understand said plans. Ha.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    From X-Men 23 it sounds like there will be some telepathy involved when she gets brough back. So maybe he's not saying anything to make that part go smoother.
    I…don’t really see what kind of telepathic event they have planned would benefit from having her resurrection be a surprise?

I…don’t really see what kind of telepathic event they have planned would benefit from having her resurrection be a surprise?
    Honestly the only reason I can think of is because he's afraid they'll leak it. The less people who know the better. And the concern might be that someone targets her family before she's back or there are articles or videos that get made and can't be mind wiped.

Astonishing Member

Honestly the only reason I can think of is because he's afraid they'll leak it. The less people who know the better. And the concern might be that someone targets her family before she's back or there are articles or videos that get made and can't be mind wiped.
    I…kinda, but I don’t see them as leaking it. I hope it gets revealed he told her family somehow…although considering they are Muslim their reactions might be….

Urrgh this was such a stupid idea on Marvel’s part.

Astonishing Member

Probably. It’s contrived, but not the most contrived thing in comics. They building up suspense.

I…kinda, but I don’t see them as leaking it. I hope it gets revealed he told her family somehow…although considering they are Muslim their reactions might be….

Urrgh this was such a stupid idea on Marvel’s part.
    Its a stretch, but all I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Probably. It’s contrived, but not the most contrived thing in comics. They building up suspense.
    It would probably have landed better if people didn't immediately assume she would be resurrected by the X-Men.