Amazing Member

Default What films do you think will be delayed or pushed back by a sag strike?

I just wanted to know what films/ tv series release dates do you think will be delayed due to a potential as of right now actors strike in Hollywood. Personally I hate to say it but I think all the mcu titles would get delayed James gunns entire dcu will probably get a delayed start, but If I had to say which films would get delayed into another year I would probably say thunderbolts for a certainty into 2025 gladiator 2 into probably summer 2025 beetlejuice 2 would either be a holiday 2024 film or a spring 2025 film fantastic four either fall 2025 or holiday 2025 blade summer 2025 superman legacy fall or holiday 2025 when I say holiday I mean Christmas the batman part 2 summer 2026 and etc with films tv series the penguin to 2025 creature commandoes to 2025 the boys season 4 late 2024 or unaffected house of the dragon to 2025 but all of this is just hypothetical at this point but let me know down below what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Batfleck89 View Post
    I just wanted to know what films/ tv series release dates do you think will be delayed due to a potential as of right now actors strike in Hollywood. Personally I hate to say it but I think all the mcu titles would get delayed James gunns entire dcu will probably get a delayed start, but If I had to say which films would get delayed into another year I would probably say thunderbolts for a certainty into 2025 gladiator 2 into probably summer 2025 beetlejuice 2 would either be a holiday 2024 film or a spring 2025 film fantastic four either fall 2025 or holiday 2025 blade summer 2025 superman legacy fall or holiday 2025 when I say holiday I mean Christmas the batman part 2 summer 2026 and etc with films tv series the penguin to 2025 creature commandoes to 2025 the boys season 4 late 2024 or unaffected house of the dragon to 2025 but all of this is just hypothetical at this point but let me know down below what you think?
    All of them...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    All of them...
    with any luck.