Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Great preview, can't wait to read the whole issue.

As of Immortal X-men #13 spoilers:
    the whole world knows about the SoS timeline.
    end of spoilers
    Yes indeed. The knowledge of the SOS timeline has been the driving narrative of Immortal and as you said, the cat is out of the bag after this week's issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Ironfire just got dumped, he already crashed a bathtube scene and now is having a heavy sceance of eyefucking with Kobak.

Finally good representation !
    LOL. I love Jon.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I love that there’s just a book about weirdo mutants with messed-up powers who live on Mars. It probably didn’t sell and I don’t even care.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I love that there’s just a book about weirdo mutants with messed-up powers who live on Mars. It probably didn’t sell and I don’t even care.
    Exactly why they need to eventually turn this into X-men: Arrako to go along with Ewing companion Uncanny X-men. oooh or uncanny X-men and X-men: uncanny Arrako.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

How many X-men are in that book currently? Only Sunspot and Storm are in the spotlight. Sunspot remains in that book because Ewing likes that character.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    yassss! this is that comic crack. I literally laughed out loud at "a wiser person would have dodged." lmao. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

and i already love the wolf personality. "indiginity on indiginity." lol. Yasss!

and why do i want somnus to occupy the seat of dreams so bad. I just imagine some of the things he did in marauders translated here. Just imagine if someone was there with his power during the uranus attack and you can plan a counter attack for what felt like a day in a few minutes.
    I agree. They should give somnus the seat of dreams. His power-set also does not really work in the field being part of an X-team. I think he will vanish into limbo, if they do not find another place for him where he can be useful...

Ultimate Member

I would laugh and laugh if Genesis made her dramatic entrance built up over multiple issues, and Ora blinked her out of existence and said, "Quiet, we're talking." (And blinked the staff of Annihilation out of existence a second later, just for good measure.)

Just the harshest dismissal ever.

Although it would be a step towards redeeming Isca the Always Gives Up and Joins the Winning Team if she killed her somehow-even-more-full-of-herself sister.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 07-15-2023 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I would laugh and laugh if Genesis made her dramatic entrance built up over multiple issues, and Ora blinked her out of existence and said, "Quiet, we're talking." (And blinked the staff of Annihilation out of existence a second later, just for good measure.)

Just the harshest dismissal ever.

Although it would be a step towards redeeming Isca the Always Gives Up and Joins the Winning Team if she killed her somehow-even-more-full-of-herself sister.
    You may be disappointed. Because I think Ora is Genesis's attack dog.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I agree. They should give somnus the seat of dreams. His power-set also does not really work in the field being part of an X-team. I think he will vanish into limbo, if they do not find another place for him where he can be useful...
    Didn't Ewing say that only Arakko natives would join GR next?
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramiel12 View Post
    How many X-men are in that book currently? Only Sunspot and Storm are in the spotlight. Sunspot remains in that book because Ewing likes that character.
    They've said the X-men part is just to sell books, the focus is on the Red part.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    They've said the X-men part is just to sell books, the focus is on the Red part.
    That or Ewing wants to keep as many Black mutants close together as possible just in case they decide to make a break to freedom.
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-15-2023 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

it all makes sense now. They have so many white heroes close together in case they need to capture them or take their freedom away. Either that or so readers of color feel uninvited when they open a book.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

it all makes sense now. They have so many white heroes close together in case they need to capture them or take their freedom away. Either that or so readers of color feel uninvited when they open a book.
    That works too...

Oh, he's Omega. He'll grow four heads.
    I thought his appearance was impressive. There should be no limit to his regenerative capacity.
    I bet this obvious truth goes for all his appendages
    yassss! this is that comic crack. I literally laughed out loud at "a wiser person would have dodged." lmao. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

and i already love the wolf personality. "indiginity on indiginity." lol. Yasss!
    Where is the decorum indeed??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Genesis is coming.
    Genesis??!! With Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins!??!!!
    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I *love* Phil Collins
    Haha totally missed your comment
    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    That or Ewing wants to keep as many Black mutants close together as possible just in case they decide to make a break to freedom.
    So he could stop them?

Damn my brains metaphor capacity is tapped out tonight...lol
    GrindrStone(D)

"Knife" lol that whole sequence was hilarious.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Magneto and Cable were too, but the former died in the Judgment Day event and asked not to be backed up/brought back. The latter is taking a hiatus as per Ewing while the CotV mini is going on during Fall of X (from Aug-Nov) but then apparently he’ll be back… according to an interview from a couple of months ago. Of course, that assumes X-men Red is still around next year so we’ll see…
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”