Astonishing Member

Default Ainz Ooal Gown wants Hogwarts

Ainz Ooal Gown and his NPCs get displaced from the Great Tomb of Nazarick by something. Scouting around Ainz sees that the wizard's world is a little more advanced than the New World and offers access to 21st century Earth. He decides that he will take over Hogwarts as a base.

He announces his intention and offers the folks at Hogwarts a chance to be staff and underlings. They decide to fight. Dumbledore is there and for grins, Voldemore and Grinwald are brought to the fight and convinced to save the Wizard's world from what seems a set of monsters. Their grievances are put aside.

Who takes it? Hope this isn't a stomp.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I doubt any wizard in HP can so much as get a spell through Ainz's basic walkin-around auto-defenses. Even if they could, and even if they could surmount all the other barriers in between landing a hit being possible and actually doing damage, most of their big ones are things Ainz would be fundamentally immune to.

And even if they could get through layers and layers of his defenses and hit hard enough to bypass his damage immunity and also hit hard enough for it to be meaningful, he's faster than they are and can stop time pretty much at will

Edit: I just realised this is Ainz *and* the NPCs. The maids can probably handle this themselves.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 07-13-2023 at 06:03 PM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Astonishing Member

Oh well, I thought it would be fun to see anyway. Maybe I should have had Ainz try the Demon King of Tyranny's (Anos Voldigoad) school?

Lots of schools with OP anime characters around.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Oh well, I thought it would be fun to see anyway. Maybe I should have had Ainz try the Demon King of Tyranny's (Anos Voldigoad) school?

Lots of schools with OP anime characters around.
    Anos would tear Ainz apart on a conceptual level and demolish Nazarick itself if he even so much as set foot on the property. The power difference between them is massive.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Oh well, I thought it would be fun to see anyway.
    I mean *I* would certainly enjoy it
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I mean *I* would certainly enjoy it
    Co-sign.

*limit dance*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Ainz would do literally whatever he wants in Harry Potter and nothing would oppose him