Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Oh no they didn't. LOL. Shouldn't she be by a tree or breaking through the page for this?

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Screams “move over Jean.”

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Variants by Betsy Cola and Elizabeth Torque

I was wondering how long it was gonna take before they used the "Hope you survive the experience" tagline LOL

Now im wondering if this is gonna be a stealth young xmen book. Would be smart to have others pop up to helps sales.

Then again she did have multiple solos so may be she doesnt need assistance.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Now im wondering if this is gonna be a stealth young xmen book. Would be smart to have others pop up to helps sales.

Then again she did have multiple solos so may be she doesnt need assistance.
    I think it will be more of a case of the younger mutants needing her assistance - my prediction is for a Ms Marvel-led New Mutants/young mutants book to hit eventually after this mini.

Still no Uncanny smh but we get a Ms Marvel book. I am starting to think they are pushing towards a PG 13 era. With the exception of Dark Xmen which is only a mini.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Still no Uncanny smh but we get a Ms Marvel book. I am starting to think they are pushing towards a PG 13 era. With the exception of Dark Xmen which is only a mini.
    This is just a mini as well. We don't even know if she'll be part of the X-Office when Fall of X is over.

I wonder if we'll get more info about the series at SDCC.

Ms. Marvel: The New Mutant Variants by Lucas Werneck and Luciano Vecchio

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    X-Men has the Uncanny numbering
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    This is just a mini as well. We don't even know if she'll be part of the X-Office when Fall of X is over.

This is being push hard. There has never been a book titled "the new mutant." The X-Office isn't gonna let a mutant with a streaming show that's in movies not be in their on-goings.

lol....Id bet 9/10 that she will be. You dont push a character this hard in the X-line to not have her be a part of the X-line

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    This is being push hard. There has never been a book titled "the new mutant." The X-Office isn't gonna let a mutant with a streaming show that's in movies not be in their on-goings.
    Idk…. Let’s see after this mini is done. They mad a big deal about Deadpool returning to the X-Office, and while he joined X-Force his actual solo series had nothing to do Krakoa or anything else going on in the X-books. I could see Ms. Marvel taking on a similar role to Wade or Quicksilver (when he was a mutant).

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    People (rightly) point out that's its MCU synergy but also forget that she has a movie coming out with Carol and Monica. So they may pull a Wanda/Pietro and keep her in the same office as the Avengers despite her being a mutant.

People (rightly) point out that's its MCU synergy but also forget that she has a movie coming out with Carol and Monica. So they may pull a Wanda/Pietro and keep her in the same office as the Avengers despite her being a mutant.
    Since the last thing they mentioned in the series was her being a mutant, I assume it's going to be mentioned and they'll use her to introduce more and more. Ms. Marvel's Disney's first mutant and she's going to take us, the audience, through the journey of what it means to be a mutant.

They already planned her to be in The Marvels, but after the movie, she's probably not gonna be around Carol much. And the comics are going to put her in X-books to teach her how to be a mutant.

Oooh let's start placing bets on whether Kamala will be overseen by the X-office or the Heroes office.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!