Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

There you have it all 22 Variant Covers.

Ngl some of these look pretty cool. Especially the Ghost Rider girl. I wouldn't mind some of these sticking around.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Ngl some of these look pretty cool. Especially the Ghost Rider girl. I wouldn't mind some of these sticking around.
    ^^^Kid Moon Knight’s my favorite right now.

Im not sure we need more legacies but i liked Red Goblin. So ill give the new kids a shot.

Astonishing Member

I'm liking the fairy Americhik.

I'm more partial to the new heroes who represent a hero who doesn't already have a legacy character existing of sorts. So things like the Ghost Rider girl and the Black Cat one catch my interest more. That's not to say the other designs are bad. The Magneto one looks cute, like if a young Jean fused with Atom Eve lol.

The two Hulk ones already look like Hulkling and Lyra. Two characters who already exist even if Teddy's not a Hulk.
    Last edited by ComicNoobie; 04-18-2024 at 08:11 AM.

So, dc comics legion of heroes like 22 member team? Also why make a new strange when strange 2099 is there and never used. She would have fit this team just fine, and marvel never uses her.

Is that mc2 wild thing? Is the captain america one bucky or american dream or a new hero?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    So, dc comics legion of heroes like 22 member team? Also why make a new strange when strange 2099 is there and never used. She would have fit this team just fine, and marvel never uses her.
    ^^^Not to mention Sofia Strange.

Is that mc2 wild thing? Is the captain america one bucky or american dream or a new hero?
    Strange 2099 is from 2099, lol. She wouldn't be around in the present day. Maybe she'll show up in the recently announced Annihilation 2099?

I can't see it being a 22 person team. For one thing Maystorm, the X-Men variant cover character, turned up already in Ultimate X-Men. I think Steve Foxe just picked some he wanted to use.

None of them have anything to do with MC2. Though Stinger and Thunderstrike both exist in current continuity, both are teen heroes, not the adults they were in MC2. J2 and American Dream don't even seem to be born yet, and Wild Thing will likely never exist at all due to who her parents are and their modern status quos.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Strange 2099 is from 2099, lol. She wouldn't be around in the present day.
    Didn't stop two gun kid, classic gotg, conan, spider-man 2099, old man logan and others from hanging out in the modern mu.

Also isn't 2099 not the future anymore but an alt timeline. Many of those heroes running around also.

Didn't stop two gun kid, classic gotg, conan, spider-man 2099, old man logan and others from hanging out in the modern mu.

Also isn't 2099 not the future anymore but an alt timeline. Many of those heroes running around also.
    ^^^Yeah, if someone wants these characters in the present, they can get them in the present pretty easily.

So, dc comics legion of heroes like 22 member team?

Modern Marvel is 1970s DC. Marvel just needs to do a Crisis Event and get it over with.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Tomorrow in Spider-Woman #7 we start to learn who the new Assembly are.

Extraordinary Member

Bleeding cool revealed some of their names.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Bleeding cool revealed some of their names.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/have...-ebay-already/

5 of them anyway.