Default Pet Sematary: Bloodlines

I guess this is a prequel? Going to be on Paramount+ anyone anyone looking forward to this? Last movie was a let down so I'm not really interested.

https://deadline.com/2023/07/paramou...235440387/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I guess this is a prequel? Going to be on Paramount+ anyone anyone looking forward to this? Last movie was a let down so I'm not really interested.

https://deadline.com/2023/07/paramou...235440387/amp/
    Nope. Sometimes things should just be left alone. But if they really wanted to do it, they should tie it into The Stephen King Multiverse/Dark Tower/Derry-CastleRock etc...

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Nope. Sometimes things should just be left alone. But if they really wanted to do it, they should tie it into The Stephen King Multiverse/Dark Tower/Derry-CastleRock etc...
    Ironic that this property is all about people who don't know when to let go. "Sometimes Dead is Better".

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Ironic that this property is all about people who don't know when to let go. "Sometimes Dead is Better".

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Bravo Mr. 10chars!
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

This actually doesn't look that bad

https://screenrant.com/pet-semetary-...-stephen-king/

Astonishing Member

Kudos if Bloodlines is actually good but I would have preferred their theatrical remake to be good. I was baffled the movie now hinted at the Wendigo yet didn't dwell on cannibalism. It felt steps backwards from even the 1989 movie let alone the novel.