Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Looks decent. I'm not a fan, however, of her current outfit. It seems somewhat inspired by Jim Lee's uniform -- which I always felt was lame.
    its inspired by a bunch of her looks. Jim Lee 90s, X-men Red, X-Men Blue, X-Factor (blue/yellow suit), New X-men. If you look closely, you'll find elements from all of these as her current costume pays homage to her past

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    its inspired by a bunch of her looks. Jim Lee 90s, X-men Red, X-Men Blue, X-Factor (blue/yellow suit), New X-men. If you look closely, you'll find elements from all of these as her current costume pays homage to her past
    I love this current costume.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I love this current costume.
    Me too and I love how its gotten alot of use in the past year since she adopted it. I hope she keeps it for a few more years. Its really good

Me too and I love how its gotten alot of use in the past year since she adopted it. I hope she keeps it for a few more years. Its really good
    I also love the new costume. I just think that a lot of artist should go closely back to Dauterman's first design (which is falwless) and be closer to his details. Sometimes it is just too much green and they maker her look like a frog or power ranger......

FKH7XFxUcAA0UGW.jpg
    Last edited by Exodus; 07-20-2023 at 07:20 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Looks decent. I'm not a fan, however, of her current outfit. It seems somewhat inspired by Jim Lee's uniform -- which I always felt was lame.
    It's OK. I don't dig the 90s aesthetic either.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 07-20-2023 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I also love the new costume. I just think that a lot of artist should go closely back to Dauterman's first design (which is falwless) and be closer to his details. Sometimes it is just too much green and they maker her look like a frog or power ranger......

FKH7XFxUcAA0UGW.jpg
    I love the black variant. Its a good contrast to the green

Spectacular Member

She was the co-creator of the New Mutants, writer for the majority of the OG X-Factor run, creator of Apocalypse, wrote Superman: Man of Steel and is the Creator of Steel with Jon Bogdonove.

Yes, me too!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post

FKH7XFxUcAA0UGW.jpg
    I know what you are saying, but artists can and do change any costume on anyone and add their own small touches. So while still sticking to the costume basics, sometimes a small change here or there or a different color to something or another.

I love the black variant. Its a good contrast to the green

Yes, I do as well, but for me, I like this one for a black-ops missions, and the green for everyday.

As a huge teen jean/all new xmen fan, I’m so happy to see so many panels of her (even ones with her specifically from the Bendis->>> own ward period). I do so hope this iteration is involved or “visited” during her “visit” of the past.

(Edit; by so many panels I mean the first image where there’s a montage of her life).
    Last edited by Grey; 07-20-2023 at 10:24 AM.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I think that's Beast from the ANXM run when he pulled them to the past, I think that panel is during Jeen's psychic rescue of Hank.
    This is correct. In this panel jean is asking beast to tell her/show her her past so that she can be caught up, and he tells her his mind is an open book to her and that she may read it.

It’s the very moment where teen jean became her own character so to speak.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    I love that Teen Jean is recognized as fully a part of Jean in these memories.
    This!!!!!!!!

Are we ever going to revisit when Chuck proclaimed his love for Jean silently.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Are we ever going to revisit when Chuck proclaimed his love for Jean silently.
    You cant proclaim something silently. Theres no reason to revisit that. Its something he had in a thought bubble that was never acted on and went absolutely nowhere. Onslaught using that to try and turn Jean against Xavier is really all that needed to be done with that and I dont see the point in dredging it up again