Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    There are like 6 movies, do they really need to change continuity?
    Well Martian Manhunter is dead after Warworld and of course you also had the Green Lantern Corps destroyed and Hal killed off in Beware My Power. If they want to undo either of those, this is an easy way to accomplish that.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Cool to get stories for Conner and Steel, but I’m not looking forward to Jurgens dragging Henshaw back out again. Was hoping he’d stay dead for a while after Metallo ripped him in half.

https://twitter.com/dcofficial/statu...487sLx_4UoiJsQ

And we’re finally getting that CoIE movie, with Adams confirming the Tomorrowverse will continue. My guess is that they’ll just use CoIE to destroy the Multiverse and make the Tomorrowverse the only Earth for a while. Maybe use it to change some continuity as well.

They can bring back aversion of Conner kon-el kent
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Well Martian Manhunter is dead after Warworld and of course you also had the Green Lantern Corps destroyed and Hal killed off in Beware My Power. If they want to undo either of those, this is an easy way to accomplish that.
    Watch them bring in Josh Keaton's Hal in to the Tomorrow-verse .

Thought Tamaki would be the surprise guest, but it’s Joe Casey!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

SDCC 2023: DC's World of Metropolis panel flies Superman to Comic Con
    Joe Casey will be writing a new series called Kneel Before Zod. Creative team is Joe Casey and Dan McDaid. Will come in 2024, with a sneak peek in Action Comics 1060

"There's gonna be a lot of death and darkness and explosions," Casey says.

"If you like bad things happening to bad people, you'll like this story," Casey says.
    Last edited by Hypo; 07-22-2023 at 01:09 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Oh **** Casey writing Zod? Yeah I’m on board for this.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

lmao

"Get ready for a very dark story. With Zod being an absolute nightmare. Plus Adam Lambert and Queen doing a cover of The Falsh Gordon song! Zod aaaa-ahhh he'll kill everyone of us! Will be on a flexi-disc that comes with the comic"

https://twitter.com/TheComicSource/s...45189855911937

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Casey and Mcdaid doing Zod. What a weird surprise and yet very cool because I think they'll make me like this character
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Tamaki/Patridge are doing a Supergirl Special (and maybe an ongoing?)

I’m surprised Frank Cho’s variant cover for Supergirl is so tame.

Made no mention of the Supergirl Special which surprised me. Had figured that’s where they would reveal a Supergirl series coming next year. Guess we have to wait and see if it’s leading into a Supergirl series like the Power Girl one did. Otherwise it was a solid panel, and Taylor did not make a surprise guest appearance so I’m actually feeling hopeful again that he’ll be done with the Superman side of things after Jon’s mini wraps up. He probably is going to have Jon join the Titans but I don’t care about that.

Speaking of Jon, zero mention of him at all, he’s seemingly relegated to Action now. His flop status is complete.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Made no mention of the Supergirl Special which surprised me. Had figured that’s where they would reveal a Supergirl series coming next year. Guess we have to wait and see if it’s leading into a Supergirl series like the Power Girl one did. Otherwise it was a solid panel, and Taylor did not make a surprise guest appearance so I’m actually feeling hopeful again that he’ll be done with the Superman side of things after Jon’s mini wraps up. He probably is going to have Jon join the Titans but I don’t care about that.

Speaking of Jon, zero mention of him at all, he’s seemingly relegated to Action now. His flop status is complete.
    Guess Taylor's tweet was more of a general saving face statement that Jon will be still be making appearances in books even if not the star of his own thing

That Zod book does look interesting, always interested in villain antag books

Guess this is why PKJ was restricted to write Zod

cool seeing a Superman rouge get some love when literally PENGUIN is getting one as well. Now DC i will buy two issues if you please give me a Livewire series

"If you like bad things happening to bad people, you'll like this story," sound like they're making him more like Black Adam

Incredible Member

PKJ outright saying that his favorite Super-family characters (excluding Clark and Lois) are the ones he created is hilarious. Completely understandable, of course, but still funny. Also, him saying that Superman is his religion is... something, indeed.

In the end, Sina Grace was only involved because of his Graphic Novel. Strange, but I guess it happens.

On the other hand, Casey shows up out of nowhere and brings a Zod mini-series with him. I'd have liked to hear about the upcoming Supergirl one-shot (and hopefully series) too, but I'm not going to say no to a Zod one. Wonder if it'll be connected to the cosmic side of PKJ's story.

Probably a lot you can do with a Zod series.