Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Vision vs Wonder Woman

Movie versions.

Mighty Member

I don't know that Diana can do anything to Vision if he just phases. Maybe the lasso could interact with him?

All-New Member

Not sure what Vision can do to Wonder Woman either. I guess he could wear her down.

He had problems with Corvus I know he was hurt bad before but still....

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Wondy can't hurt him at all - she's not breaking vibranium.

Does he get feats from WandaVision?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post

He can still be hurt tho or KOd.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    He can still be hurt tho or KOd.
    He's never been hurt by anything except Corvus and his magic blade that both cuts vibranium and stops phasing, and a 5 stone Thanos who ripped the time stone out of his head. He's never been even slightly hurt outside of that.

And the other question there stands: WandaVision is canon, but the Vision there has some questions. That said, Vision in WandaVision is explicitly a full on speedster (if a slowish one) and is considerably faster than movie Wonder Woman.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Mighty Member

DCEU Wonder Woman's lasso lacks almost all of it's hax, so she can't hurt a phasing Vision, but i don't think he can truly hurt her either.

And the other question there stands: WandaVision is canon, but the Vision there has some questions. That said, Vision in WandaVision is explicitly a full on speedster (if a slowish one) and is considerably faster than movie Wonder Woman.
    MCU Quicksilver is a slowish speedster, and even slower than a DCEU Wonder Woman below her full power since Wonder Woman 1984, so about what kind of slowish speedster who wouldn't be slowish at all for the movies are we talking?

He's never been hurt by anything except Corvus and his magic blade that both cuts vibranium and stops phasing, and a 5 stone Thanos who ripped the time stone out of his head. He's never been even slightly hurt outside of that.

Just because you've never been hurt or KOd doesn't mean you can't be hurt or KOd though. Is he really foster though? Travel speed sure but is he faster in combat speed?

Fact of the matter is he was having trouble with Corvus yes he was hurt but Corvus is pretty low in the MCU I think Vision has a chance if he can use phasing but if WW lands a hit I'm pretty sure it's over its over its too bad he never lernd to use the mind stone very well that would probably give him the win

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Just because you've never been hurt or KOd doesn't mean you can't be hurt or KOd though. Is he really foster though? Travel speed sure but is he faster in combat speed?

Fact of the matter is he was having trouble with Corvus yes he was hurt but Corvus is pretty low in the MCU I think Vision has a chance if he can use phasing but if WW lands a hit I'm pretty sure it's over its over its too bad he never lernd to use the mind stone very well that would probably give him the win
    You are missing the point that he's made of a magic metal that has taken significantly harder hits than Wondy can dish without breaking. This is well before his phasing.

Corvus hurt him with ANOTHER magic tool that can can both cut through vibranium (it clearly does) and which, more importantly, stops his phasing through undisclosed means.

Also, here on Rumbles, as you well know, the low feat of Vision losing-ish to Corvus (with all the caveats - he tried to phase and was blocked, thus he was mortally injured before the fight really started) doesn't erase all of the high-end feats that both he and vibranium have in the MCU.

Finally, yes, Vision as of WandaVision has full-on Rumbles superspeed, capable of crossing a city, grabbing a person and returning them in a second on foot. Running has always worked for validating reflex speed here on the board, because you have to avoid stuff en route. He's probably not any faster than a "low end" speedster, but then, Diana isn't a speedster at all - she's a decent level bullet timer.

You are missing the point that he's made of a magic metal that has taken significantly harder hits than Wondy can dish without breaking. This is well before his phasing.

Corvus hurt him with ANOTHER magic tool that can can both cut through vibranium (it clearly does) and which, more importantly, stops his phasing through undisclosed means.

Also, here on Rumbles, as you well know, the low feat of Vision losing-ish to Corvus (with all the caveats - he tried to phase and was blocked, thus he was mortally injured before the fight really started) doesn't erase all of the high-end feats that both he and vibranium have in the MCU.

Finally, yes, Vision as of WandaVision has full-on Rumbles superspeed, capable of crossing a city, grabbing a person and returning them in a second on foot. Running has always worked for validating reflex speed here on the board, because you have to avoid stuff en route. He's probably not any faster than a "low end" speedster, but then, Diana isn't a speedster at all - she's a decent level bullet timer.
    WW hurt doomsday didn't he take more damage then vibranium has? Can V even really hurt her? The reason I bring up the Corvus fight tho is even though he was hurt he was having trouble with him I don't think WW would have trouble with him even if she was hurt the same way.

Also isn't the Vision in WandaVision technically a different Vision not sure any if that counts.

I still think if WW can hit him she can put him down because I don't remember vibranium taking more damage then someone like WW unless did thanos hit it in Endgame?
    Last edited by choptop; 07-24-2023 at 08:00 AM.

Mighty Member

He's probably not any faster than a "low end" speedster, but then, Diana isn't a speedster at all - she's a decent level bullet timer.
    Ok are you talking about "low end" comic speedsters, because if not i will say it again, the "low end" movie speedster MCU Quicksilver is even slower than Movie Wonder Woman below her full power. And decent level bullet timers could not turn around, move their arm and literally catch a large caliber vehicle-machine gun bullet with precision in a lasso, while the bullet had almost reached it's target already:

That is what high end bullet timers do, and Movie Wonder Woman did that while explicit not at full power, so if Vision is considerably faster than her he would be well above a "low-end" MCU speedster.

Extraordinary Member

1. What's the biggest hit Vibranium has taken in the MCU?
    2. I don't remember this vision speedfeat, do you have a clip?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I think the question would be whether movie Vibranium has feats beyond taking a point blank nuke and then falling from orbit. Taking hits from Thor doesn't cut that.

I do vaguely recall Vision doing some "blue speed running home, grabbing something, and being back before his dinner gets cold" style shenanigans but nothing for major details without rewatching. My memory does not place it at Diana level, so does anyone have the clip?

Her sword should cut through him just fine. If she can get to him before he phases of course.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure