Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I love that demon nightcrawler is back. And from the looks of it, Archangel is the one that takes the bullet in dark x-men. Not a fan of firestar still with the x-men.

Why does Emma and Tony need to take back the Hellfire Club from show? What happened to The Cuckoos and Lourdes?
    Orchis has prisons set up for the heroes they capture. I'm assuming either the Cuckoos and Lourdes get captured or the way they escape doesn't let them go to New York to deal with the club. Shaw might not have gone to the Gala, or left early, because of MR and could take over in their absence.

The Iron Man preview makes me think most of the mutants who are in books got away from the Gala some how.
    Last edited by RAWRlrus; 07-20-2023 at 02:32 PM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

So weird to see the majority of the line being minis and advertised as such! I wonder if they spoiled the X-vote winner with that Juggy cover or if there's going to be some twist there.

And interesting that X-Men is double-shipping... I guess we're getting that Uncanny #700 one month earlier at least

Children of the Vault, Dark X-men, Jean Grey, Immortal X-men, X-men and Wolverine for me.

I kind of hate that Logan seems to be just bouncing around on the defensive having random team-ups (first with the Hulk now with Cap) rather than going on the offensive against Orchis, though.

Love the fact that Cable and Bishop are on the offensive against the CotV, though, and as a result are seemingly branded as mutant terrorists. For Nathan that’s old hat.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

re: Alpha Flight-Who is Nemesis?

I still say Marrina
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    So weird to see the majority of the line being minis and advertised as such! I wonder if they spoiled the X-vote winner with that Juggy cover or if there's going to be some twist there.

And interesting that X-Men is double-shipping... I guess we're getting that Uncanny #700 one month earlier at least
    Galerion shared that they posted some November 1st titles because "RETAILERS: PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY SOLICIT FOR THE WEEK 1 NOVEMBER ON-SALE TITLES BELOW DUE TO THE 10/02/23 FOC FALLING WITHIN THIS CATALOG’S DATE RANGE" and X-Men #28 is on the list. I thought it was double shipping too!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Galerion shared that they posted some November 1st titles because "RETAILERS: PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY SOLICIT FOR THE WEEK 1 NOVEMBER ON-SALE TITLES BELOW DUE TO THE 10/02/23 FOC FALLING WITHIN THIS CATALOG’S DATE RANGE" and X-Men #28 is on the list. I thought it was double shipping too!
    Awwwww... thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    re: Alpha Flight-Who is Nemesis?

I still say Marrina
    I hope it's a deep ass Alpha Flight cut like Raymonde Belmonde's daughter Danielle (who was hinted at being the original Nemesis in her first appearance).

Astonishing Member

Gonna have to see what Hickman does to the Mutants on Earth 6160?

With Inflation rates going down worldwide, it will take some time for prices to go down somewhat.

Wow 5 dollars for 20 pages

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Wars View Post
    Wow 5 dollars for 20 pages
    I would pay double if it has Rogue in her orange tunic in it.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Jean Grey 03
    X-Men 27 (and 28)
    X-Men Red 16
    IXM 16 (maybe...depending on what happens in XMR up to then)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Children of the Vault, Dark X-men, Jean Grey, Immortal X-men, X-men and Wolverine for me.

I kind of hate that Logan seems to be just bouncing around on the defensive having random team-ups (first with the Hulk now with Cap) rather than going on the offensive against Orchis, though.

Love the fact that Cable and Bishop are on the offensive against the CotV, though, and as a result are seemingly branded as mutant terrorists. For Nathan that’s old hat.
    At least Logan is tackling Orchis in this new story. The never ending Beast era caught him off for so much time instead of fighting against the real threats he should be facing.

The current x-books seem to be in a transitional stage, so it is kind of hard to muster enthusiasm right now knowing that things will change post FoX. Immortal seems to be wrapping up and coming to an end, it might be replaced by New X-Men, but that could also be the next stage of Red. Speaking of Red, there's the Genesis War to look forward to, but after that who knows what will happen to this title. I want Ewing to continue producing for the X-Office as he elevates the average there, considering that besides Immortal the rest is pretty mediocre fare. X-Force continues to toll away in complete mediocrity, and it seems that sales finally reflect that (without Wolverine it seems to have gone down in sales fairly quickly) hopefully Percy wraps up whatever he needs to and we can get a better written X-Force title. X-Men seems to be in transition mode as well, it seems Juggernaut won the vote and will be one of the new members (or he is a Red herring, but it is between him and Jubilee). I am midly curious to see who will be in the new team, but I dislike ShadowKat as a character so that's strike one in my book, if Forge leaves I think I will be departing with him.

Jean grey #3 (of 4)
    uncanny avengers #3 (of 5)
    children of the vault #3 (of 4)
    dark x-men #3 (of 5)
    realm of x #3 (of 4)
    x-men #27 & 28
    x-men red #16
    immortal x-men #16
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Still no follow up to Sabretooth and The Exiles?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume