Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I'm excited for this. Kate's panels are disposable. The Cuckoos revealing what Forge made kind of kills the mood for the issue. Of course this will not be the main focus, but Duggan could've written it as if it was a revelation in-universe, instead of just throwing it around as something that doesn't matter, which I'm sure will be the case (specially because this is an issue a comic book shouldn't solve. Just like the recycling issues and global warming in-comic)

Edit: I just realized that Juggs is not listening to anything the Cuckoos are saying
    Kate's panels are probably going to be important when/if access to the gates goes down. She's used to not being able to use them, but other won't be. Could be why she's out after the Gala, wonder who (if any) she helps on her way out. Plus it seems to confirm that Kate's issue with the gates hasn't been resolved (I think).

But I agree about Forge. Them announcing that Forge has a big reveal later on in the Gala would be good, but this sort of takes away from that.

I'm thinking they probably would have liked to make Forge's project a bigger announcement but with the world looking at Krakoa very unfavorably at the moment, it seems like they're fast-tracking any positivity they can.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Am I the only one who is curious where is Fantomex. He got gala variant cover but his return hasn’t been hinted
    He is probably busy breaking into the Treehouse to steel the suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm thinking they probably would have liked to make Forge's project a bigger announcement but with the world looking at Krakoa very unfavorably at the moment, it seems like they're fast-tracking any positivity they can.
    I am sure it is for the benefit of the reader. The gala itself is probably cut short before that would have been revealed.

If rumours about jean dying are true. And promo map of fall of x and preview of her solo hinted that I can see Scott rejoining Xmen because of Jean’s death. Although I’d see him in uncanny avengers so he could get his revenge on fake ck
    Would you mind giving this non-reader a summary of these jean dying rumors you speak of? I haven’t read xmen in years, just kept up with jean updates. Planning on reading the miniseries coming up.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Would you mind giving this non-reader a summary of these jean dying rumors you speak of? I haven’t read xmen in years, just kept up with jean updates. Planning on reading the miniseries coming up.
    I mean marvel posted a promo map with fall of x location and Jean’s location was the only one that is unknown. Preview of her solo hints she’s somewhere else and that place is more like a mindscape, dream or something metaphysical. Also her solicits for her solo say about facing the past but it’s more just than watching because it’s affecting her and present

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    It's just that there was a possibility of Scott sticking with the X-Men even though Jean leaves, but instead it looks like he made up his mind before the Gala.
    Disappointing but not surprising. They should get divorced and be on separate teams.

I mean marvel posted a promo map with fall of x location and Jean’s location was the only one that is unknown. Preview of her solo hints she’s somewhere else and that place is more like a mindscape, dream or something metaphysical. Also her solicits for her solo say about facing the past but it’s more just than watching because it’s affecting her and present
    Thanks!

I thought the “whereabouts unknown” was just her leaving the team and being somehwre else for a while, not her dying. But there could be context im missing. Regardless I’m excited to read the mini.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by R+R View Post
    Disappointing but not surprising. They should get divorced and be on separate teams.
    What’s divorce have to do with it? They can be on separate teams regardless of marital status. Or on the same team but unmarried for that matter.

Just realized that (unless these pages aren't at the beginning) the treehouse attack occurs earlier than I was expecting. I wonder if we'll see them become aware of the attack on the UN while at the Gala. And with things going so early I wonder if we'll actually see the vote.

So… this isn’t even a, “mutant resurrection activated Kamala’s hidden X-Gene,” thing? If she was just a mutant all along there was absolutely no reason to fridge her over in Amazing Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    What’s divorce have to do with it? They can be on separate teams regardless of marital status. Or on the same team but unmarried for that matter.
    I'm not a big Jott fan. lol.
    Last edited by R+R; 07-20-2023 at 12:47 PM.

Is Lourdes Chantel supposed to be in this or was that just fan art someone posted months ago??
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I think it’s odd to have Kamala resurrected for the Gala issue but it probably means she’s going to play a significant role in helping the mutants recover from FoX. Mystique’s outfit is nice.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Is Lourdes Chantel supposed to be in this or was that just fan art someone posted months ago??
    She's supposed to appear. She had a design made by Kris Anka

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    She is. One of artists (I think cassara) posted her gala costume long time ago