Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

It's gonna be great to see Kitty and Logan on a team together again. I'm so curious about how they come together and if it's a temporary squad for the Fall or what.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Is it actual animation or the janky style of What If or computer generated like the new DC animated films
    But...all of those examples are "actual" animation lol

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

So the new X-Men team:
    Wolverine
    Ms. Marvel
    Firestar
    Juggernaut
    ShadowKat
    Synch
    Talon
    If its final its interesting that there's no telepath.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It's gonna be great to see Kitty and Logan on a team together again. I'm so curious about how they come together and if it's a temporary squad for the Fall or what.
    That's my question. I was assuming that it would be the real team since its revealed for the last month of the Fall, but maybe not.

Thank you very much for the information. You are great.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Scott & Storm are interrogating Gyrich in a holding cell. Gyrich starts talking shit & Scott says he’s not like Xavier.
    If it weren't for the things that were said earlier on Twitter, I could say that this would be a harbinger of Scott becoming the 2010s rebel. I like Cyclops having his own vision of the world, not being blinded by Xavier's vision. Even so, he looks amazing.

We'll finally get an interaction between Logan and Talon, unless they've had one that I missed. I'm interested to know what he thinks of that whole dilemma.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    We'll finally get an interaction between Logan and Talon, unless they've had one that I missed. I'm interested to know what he thinks of that whole dilemma.
    Same here… unless she’s revealed to be a CotV plant, which is my prediction.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Same here. Love that. And Cassara drawing Logan again makes me very happy!
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

We were shown a clip of “X-Men 97.” We weren’t able to record. Scott & Storm are interrogating Gyrich in a holding cell. Gyrich starts talking shit & Scott says he’s not like Xavier. Jeans (without costume) enters Gyrich’s mind using Cerebro. JEAN IS PREGNANT!!
    (Storm also has dark skin-THANK YOU)
    Scene cuts to Jean (in costume) on what looks like the astral plane with Master Mold. There’s a baby crying in a cradle. Jean holds the baby.
    Scene cuts to the team in The Blackbird. They leap out. Morph changed into Archangel. Cyclops drops out dives towards the ground.
    SCOTT USED HIS FUCKING OPTIC BLAST TO SLOW HIS DESCENT.
    He lands, the dust clears and Scott says…
    “TO ME, MY X-MEN!!”
    THE CLIP LOOKS INCREDIBLE!!!
    WT?? Wow, I cannot believe it!

Did they mention if Jean, Professor X or Lilandra will have an action figure based on the show?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

The Red Dragon

We were shown a clip of “X-Men 97.” We weren’t able to record. Scott & Storm are interrogating Gyrich in a holding cell. Gyrich starts talking shit & Scott says he’s not like Xavier. Jeans (without costume) enters Gyrich’s mind using Cerebro. JEAN IS PREGNANT!!
    Scene cuts to Jean (in costume) on what looks like the astral plane with Master Mold. There’s a baby crying in a cradle. Jean holds the baby.
    Scene cuts to the team in The Blackbird. They leap out. Morph changed into Archangel. Cyclops drops out dives towards the ground.
    “TO ME, MY X-MEN!!”
    It better be a possible future montage or something because I dont want Jean saddled with some lil shit. Especially since this animated version has so much to prove after the writers destroyed her character and people’s perceptions of her for an entire generation.

Srcww the original cartoon and if this cartoon does this pregnancy thing than screw it too.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

So the new X-Men team:
    Wolverine
    Ms. Marvel
    Firestar
    Juggernaut
    ShadowKat
    Synch
    Talon
    So, that's Latveria's Very Own X-Men Team huh? lol Doom is so petty man. :-)
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Wolverine and Talon on the same team seems redundant, aside from Logan getting his classic duds back. Unless Talon turns traitor

Kitt and Logan on the same team, gotta be better than X-Men Gold.

Also I guess they're really going to push Kamala with the X-Men as much as they possibly can, huh?

Also animated baby Cable?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

So the new X-Men team:
    Wolverine
    Ms. Marvel
    Firestar
    Juggernaut
    ShadowKat
    Synch
    Talon
    so is this supposed to be the beginning or end of an arc, if it's the beginning then Fall of X will continue into the new year? If it's the end is a one and done story?

I was under the assumption that beginning in the new year the X-Titles were gonna relaunch

“TO ME, MY X-MEN!!”
    That's the most beautiful thing I've read today. Thank you!
    Jean's destroyed planets, fought immortal mutants, survived hellish alternate timelines... Just give her and Scott a little one (or twins named Nathan and Rachel) so she can have a more normal, down to Earth side to her life. Plus, can you imagine the firestorm when someone dares to even think about harming her offspring?!

It's honestly a step I wish the 616 would take.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ms Marvel lololol they not wasting anytime

So the new X-Men team:
    Wolverine
    Ms. Marvel
    Firestar
    Juggernaut
    ShadowKat
    Synch
    Talon
    I respect Marvel's literal hustle with Kamala wearing an X. She was supposed to have been a mutant from the start, so now let's just move on swiftly with how things should have been.
    I'm loving the Doom-Men concept... even if Cassara's drawing yet another humanoid plant monster.
    As for the team? I'm happy with it except for Firestar. Ew. Yay, Juggie! It's time the X-Men's non-mutant allies got space at the table, hopefully showing a change to Krakoa's mutant supremacy underpinnings.
    Last edited by nx01a; 07-20-2023 at 08:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'