Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Fall of X ends in December so they’ll start posting first teasers later this year
    November 2024 is 17 months away.

Unless 2024 is a typo.

This story might not even happen if someone quits, leaves or management demands change.

I am betting if she isn't the traitor then Rasputin is going to be on this team.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    November 2024 is 17 months away.

Unless 2024 is a typo.

This story might not even happen if someone quits, leaves or management demands change.
    I believe the sneak peek is this November 2023 and the Title drops in 2024
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    I believe the sneak peek is this November 2023 and the Title drops in 2024
    A sneak peek this November could make sense. It'll be after we get the January solicits, although it would make more sense to do it in October at NYCC.

All-New Member

Enter... the age of apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I can't believe we have to wait until November to learn more about this!

I speculate the current adjectiveless X-Men book will change names to Uncanny X-Men with #700 and then this New X-Men book will launch, presumably replacing Immortal or Red.
    This is my current guess as well.

Post FoX, the council seems to be disbanded, and the X-Men are Immortal no more. Makes sense for this to be Gillen's follow-up. And Apoc, the council's OG, coming back to form a deadly team out of the council's wreckage makes story sense.

If so, we might be looking at splintered X-Men factions: those who stand with Apoc on the New X-Men, and those who stand for co-existance in Duggan's Adjectiveless squad\Ewing's Red. Another schizm? A three way war with Orchis involved? Time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post

Post FoX, the council seems to be disbanded, and the X-Men are Immortal no more. Makes sense for this to be Gillen's follow-up. And Apoc, the council's OG, coming back to form a deadly team out of the council's wreckage makes story sense.

If so, we might be looking at splintered X-Men factions: those who stand with Apoc on the New X-Men, and those who stand for co-existance in Duggan's Adjectiveless squad\Ewing's Red. Another schizm? A three way war with Orchis involved? Time will tell
    Sounds fantastic and along the lines I’ve been thinking if this is indeed an A book. The pain and trauma mutantkind is about to experience during Fall of X I believe will reshape and shift a lot of moods and feelings about wanting to cooperate with humans. If Orchis is successful in turning most of the world against Krakoa (which it seems it will be) I can see many mutants refusing to want to try Krakoa/unity all over again.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A new Al Ewing X-Men book?
    Is he off Venom? I didn’t see his name under the October solicits so I was wondering. If not, I can’t see him doing Venom, Thor, and Avengers book, and TWO X-titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Especially because however the name started, NXM has ultimately come to identify this particular generation. They're almost ALWAYS referred to as the New X-Men when they're not being erroneously conflated with the Bendis Brats.
    Even if that generation is associated with the New X-Men title, I feel like casual readers likely still associate the title with Morrison’s run. Despite being controversial it’s still the run I see most recommended to new readers and it’s constantly referred to as a tent pole moment for the franchise.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 07-21-2023 at 06:44 AM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post

Yes! I've been theorizing a new Schism is coming for a while now and Apocalypse as one of the sides would be a nice twist. Although given how Ewing wrote him on the Heralds one-shot, I'm not entirely sure he would be the one who's NOT for co-existance as he seems to be longing for peace rather than war these days.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I hope Ben Reily is on the team.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Is helion going to become mutant super Jesus? If not then what's the point

Except for the unlikely scenario this is actually about the Academy X New X-Men, I doubt it'll interest me.

I hope it's The Promise....coming out of suspended animation and adding more mutants of color.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Is he off Venom? I didn’t see his name under the October solicits so I was wondering. If not, I can’t see him doing Venom, Thor, and Avengers book, and TWO X-titles.
    No he's not, Torunn Gronbekk is just taking over Ram V's half of the book since he went exclusive with DC. It'll be a similar switching off every few issues arrangement (not sure if it will be the same split of Al - Eddie, Torunn - Dylan or not). (Confirmed on Torunn's Twitter)

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    God, that logo is terrible.
    It's based on the very first X-Men logo.