Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Poor Beast Boy. And for all this Taylor likes to make Batman a jerk talk, he was a pretty big sweet heart in the latest issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Poor Beast Boy. And for all this Taylor likes to make Batman a jerk talk, he was a pretty big sweet heart in the latest issue.
    Admittedly there is precedent for why people feel that way, but he was handled well here .

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    She is so unbearably smug and vile. I really hope something at least rattles her in this story, at least make her upset.
    I really was hoping for more of a reaction to Hate to be more of a “this is not what I expected but I can work with this”. Although that’s pretty much been her so I guess it’s consistent. What I don’t like is her reasoning to expand her power though. The argument doesn’t make sense about the Titans in charge cause it’s not like the other heroes have gone and are sitting on the sidelines. Superman , Batman and the rest of the JL are there supporting the Titans so obviously they’re fine with this. I get the reasoning behind but I think that could’ve been stronger. Even proving this whole thing was cause of the Titans would’ve done it for it for me. All that said just my nitpick in another awesome issue. The art is amazing and you really get a feel for the scale of this thing. Can’t wait for my guys to rally.

I really really liked that Batman, instead of going all "Your team f-up colossally" on Dick (as many of us assumed he'd do), he actually comforted him, by telling him they did the right choice at the time
    On other other hand, Waller is so despicable, like UUUUGGGGHHHHHH.. and on other news, the Sky is blue

Speaking of the witch.. there's something I forgot to ask before. When/why did Waller return from Earth-3? The last I saw of her (before her Dark Crisis appearance at its Epilogue), is she somehow capturing the Syndicate, and.. that's it? I dont remember anything after that
    Last edited by TheMaker1610; 12-14-2023 at 09:59 AM.

Incredible Member

I still think there is some small chance that this turns out to be the Earth-3 Waller, and it will be revealed she has the not-evil-but-still-not-quite-a-good-guy Waller in captivity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    I really really liked that Batman, instead of going all "Your team f-up colossally" on Dick (as many of us assumed he'd do), he actually comforted him, by telling him they did the right choice at the time
    On other other hand, Waller is so despicable, like UUUUGGGGHHHHHH.. and on other news, the Sky is blue

Speaking of the witch.. there's something I forgot to ask before. When/why did Waller return from Earth-3? The last I saw of her (before her Dark Crisis appearance at its Epilogue), is she somehow capturing the Syndicate, and.. that's it? I dont remember anything after that
    The earth 3 was before Joshua Williams was orchestrator

Incredible Member

I'm surprised no one, not even on reddit, is talking about how Nightwing was able to subdue beast Batman, or Donna and Starfire, if only for a little bit, held off Black Adam. Pretty impressive.

Also what did Raven mean by she hated Cyborg. Honestly I would like to see more of Raven, Beast Boy, and Cyborg together.
    Last edited by Shockingjustice; 12-15-2023 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    I'm surprised no one, not even on reddit, is talking about how Nightwing was able to subdue beast Batman, or Donna and Starfire, if only for a little bit, held off Black Adam. Pretty impressive.

Also what did Raven mean by she hated Cyborg. Honestly I would like to see more of Raven, Beast Boy, and Cyborg together.
    I casually dropped that this issue proves definitively that Nightwing can beat Batman in a group chat and just watched it descend into madness.

Titans: Beast World Tour – Central City #1

https://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost....48&postcount=1
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Titans: Beast World Tour – Central City #1

https://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost....48&postcount=1
    Irey looks like she's aged 5 years here.

Also shouldn't Barry have put his suit on?

Every recent Irey appearance shows artists have a hard time drawing a prepubescent girl. Even Mike Deodato.

Extraordinary Member

Why isn’t Barry going into battle in his costume?

Where's all the others Titans ins theses specials?? And by the solcities, when its over, we will have just one TITANS book. Very underhelming.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Every recent Irey appearance shows artists have a hard time drawing a prepubescent girl. Even Mike Deodato.
    They want a young woman speedster. And that stupid “we age faster” thing allows them too
    And their mom wants to go back to work soon

Yeah i Don't understand if this is a Titans Event and the Titans are supposed to be the Premier Team since the Justice League isn't Active i'm cool w the current Titans but where are the other Titans u would think we would see some of them Bumblebee,the Herald.Golden Eagle,Omen.Jericho.Magenta Thunder n Lightning ect just to name a few and with this Mini it would've been a Great Way to spin off other Titan Teams .ijs