Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

I wonder where Taylor is going with Raven. The latest Titans issue seems to show her hardened and willing to cross a few lines over the events of Beast World and this is set before Gar even "dies".

While yes, we know Gar likely isn't dead, remember tbat everytime a part of him dies a part of him fades away. Considering what happens in Beast World...yeah, it's a safe assumption that whatever is left of Gar is just a shelf of his former self. Raven likely isn't gonna take this very well.

Taylor has also been hammering us that Raven can't really be trusted due to her demonic nature. While I don't think she is gonna go full Wanda or anything I think some sort of clash with the rest of the Titans is likely.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    I wonder where Taylor is going with Raven. The latest Titans issue seems to show her hardened and willing to cross a few lines over the events of Beast World and this is set before Gar even "dies".

While yes, we know Gar likely isn't dead, remember tbat everytime a part of him dies a part of him fades away. Considering what happens in Beast World...yeah, it's a safe assumption that whatever is left of Gar is just a shelf of his former self. Raven likely isn't gonna take this very well.

Taylor has also been hammering us that Raven can't really be trusted due to her demonic nature. While I don't think she is gonna go full Wanda or anything I think some sort of clash with the rest of the Titans is likely.
    Has he hammered that point with Raven?

I don’t see that. If anything the last 4 years have show her will and control to be without measure. She is not gonna go into a break everytime she is distressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Has he hammered that point with Raven?

I don’t see that. If anything the last 4 years have show her will and control to be without measure. She is not gonna go into a break everytime she is distressed.
    He did had the Grinning man saying something things about her demon side and how it can't be trusted in the Nightwing book.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    He did had the Grinning man saying something things about her demon side and how it can't be trusted in the Nightwing book.
    Trust has come up a few times before that.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Trust has come up a few times before that.

Yeah, but i believe this ones weren't Taylor's.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Yeah, but i believe this ones weren't Taylor's.
    I think you are right, but one would think they would have a few overlapping big ideas for a planned event that editoral would make sure on other titles are hammered home for build up.

There have been some hints as well that she did something to herself to try to impove herself. Maybe separating herself from her gem or well separating herself from herself.
    Last edited by jmc247; 01-16-2024 at 01:55 PM.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I think the biggest question I have about this event....when they find out that these things like to jump down your throat...how come no one is wearing any type of face mask over their mouth? Like you aint getting up in Cass Cains grill. She safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I think the biggest question I have about this event....when they find out that these things like to jump down your throat...how come no one is wearing any type of face mask over their mouth? Like you aint getting up in Cass Cains grill. She safe.
    Lol that’s a great point. The DCU would have known better had they gone through the pandemic.

Raven about to really cut loose if this keeps up.

Why is Wally not reacting to Waller twisting death of his closest friend and his son that she orchestrated?

"She killed Gar and she's being @#$% celebrated?!" - I dunno, that doesn't feel like something Kory would say. At least like that.
    Nice to see Ollie and Connor together. Is Lian in Gotham to tie-in to Ram V's 'Tec run?

Extraordinary Member

Sadge. Oh well. Nobody’s perfect.

Extraordinary Member

This is the best written raven in a while

And Danm I did not see that coming.

Same. Taylor got me with this one. Loved it.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

I believe Doc Hate's identity reveal is a red herring. Just seems too simplistic.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Astonishing Member

Someone called it in another thread(this one?). It makes sense in the context, but feels...off for some reason.