Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Covers I have also found can tell you a fair bit if you are canny. The first thing I noticed when the last cover came out was this. I will let you ponder the meaning yourself. I did am came to two possible conclusions one far more likely then the other.

Lucas Meyer, the book's new artist, have been posting art of this character on twitter.

https://twitter.com/lukmeyer30/statu...90971063615795
    https://twitter.com/lukmeyer30/statu...25531217244532
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Lucas Meyer, the book's new artist, have been posting art of this character on twitter.

https://twitter.com/lukmeyer30/statu...90971063615795
    https://twitter.com/lukmeyer30/statu...25531217244532
    I circled Raven’s star earrings in black. She hasn’t had them in a long time. Well that is half true for those that read the last issue of Beast World.

Oh and the artists rendering of Trigon is quite good. Perhaps the best in a decade. One can tell someone likely Raven is going to him for something and not the other way around.
    Last edited by jmc247; 01-26-2024 at 06:19 PM.

I circled Raven’s star earrings in black. She hasn’t had them in a long time. Well that is half true for those that read the last issue of Beast World.

Oh and the artists rendering of Trigon is quite good. Perhaps the best in a decade. One can tell someone likely Raven is going to him for something and not the other way around.
    Oh, I didn't even notice that circle, i thought you were talking about Trigon. But the earring might just be an artistic choice.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Oh, I didn't even notice that circle, i thought you were talking about Trigon. But the earring might just be an artistic choice.
    Possibly, we should know in less then a week. I have long found creative staffs like dropping dots and seeing if people can connect them.

Incredible Member

Well.....
    Apparently, the last page of Titans: Beast World #6 leaked online

*SPOILERS*

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/bigg...into-traitors/
    Last edited by Veni; 01-27-2024 at 05:26 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Well.....
    Apparently, the last page of Titans: Beast World #6 leaked online

*SPOILERS*

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/bigg...into-traitors/
    I just want a Titans story that's original.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I think that ship sailed a few decades back.

I will say what I said a few days ago on another board after Beast World #5 came out. If this really is just setting up Terror of Trigon version MVXIII evil Raven will align with bad dad. Make life hell for the Titans and then good Raven will prevail and Trigon will be defeated and take the fall for the events.

We don’t know if the story will go that way as yet.

Astonishing Member

I will say what I said a few days ago on another board after Beast World #5 came out. If this really is just setting up Terror of Trigon version MVXIII evil Raven will align with bad dad. Make life hell for the Titans and then good Raven will prevail and Trigon will be defeated and take the fall for the events.

We don’t know if the story will go that way as yet.
    My issue is that Beast World, an interesting concept on its own, got hijacked to push another rehashed plot.
    Last edited by king81992; 01-27-2024 at 02:36 PM.

My issue is that Baeast World, an interesting concept on its own, got hijacked to push another rehashed plot.
    Beast World is a new idea for a story yes. I think we will only know looking back in a year or two if the better path forward for the storyline was for Raven to in her grief start to lose herself to her darker side as if briefly felt like it was heading in the story.

That depends on the next storyline and if it is in the end just a Terror of Trigon rehash with more storyline protection for Raven then ToT as people seem to believe it’s going to be.
    Last edited by jmc247; 01-27-2024 at 04:43 PM.

My issue is that Beast World, an interesting concept on its own, got hijacked to push another rehashed plot.
    Mine is the push of Waller as if she is a bigger threat than what she really is. Frankly i am so tired of her, also i just don't understand how no one is even questioning the option of saving the transformed humans.

Also, someone correct me if i am wrong, but Starro has to have been killed at some point in the characters history right? Do his spores still remain active after his death? Because if not then it makes no sense that the Garro spores remain active after he got killed, which i would just label as another case of DC just not giving a damn about continuity or history of its characters...if that is the case of course.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Mine is the push of Waller as if she is a bigger threat than what she really is. Frankly i am so tired of her, also i just don't understand how no one is even questioning the option of saving the transformed humans.

Also, someone correct me if i am wrong, but Starro has to have been killed at some point in the characters history right? Do his spores still remain active after his death? Because if not then it makes no sense that the Garro spores remain active after he got killed, which i would just label as another case of DC just not giving a damn about continuity or history of its characters...if that is the case of course.
    They would typically fall of the face or kill the host in sync with the main body. Their still in their host bodies so I’m not sure how it’s working.

Amazing Member

They've shown the necrostar spores still being active even after it was boomtubed into the coldest part of the universe, so even if killing starro killed it's spores they've already explained one reason why it wouldn´t apply to garro and it's spores. But I think they are going with the explanation that when gar splits into multiple beings he is literally spreading his conscience across multiple bodies, as that would allow them to revive whatever is left of him.

I miss when mini-series told a complete story an didn't end with "Read ______ to see what happens next!"
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I miss when mini-series told a complete story an didn't end with "Read ______ to see what happens next!"
    They're chasing after that Infinite Crisis build up.