Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Big Titans fan, but tired of events/crossovers. So, I'm happy to see the main impact is two issues of Titans, and the six-issue mini-series. The related specials sound like interesting additives, but not integral to the storyline. I can live with this.

Reminds me of one of those Young Justice events.

Extraordinary Member

Checklist:

Here is the checklist for the event (Titans #5 is an unofficial tie-in)...

TITANS: BEAST WORLD EVENT

OCTOBER 2023

TALES OF THE TITANS #4

NOVEMBER 2023

TITANS: BEAST WORLD: EVOLUTION

TITANS: BEAST WORLD #1

DECEMBER 2023

TITANS: BEAST WORLD: WALLER RISING

TITANS: BEAST WORLD TOUR: METROPOLIS

TITANS: BEAST WORLD #2

TITANS: BEAST WORLD TOUR: GOTHAM

TITANS #6

TITANS: BEAST WORLD TOUR: CENTRAL CITY

TITANS: BEAST WORLD #3

JANUARY 2024

TITANS: BEAST WORLD TOUR: ATLANTIS

TITANS: BEAST WORLD #4

TITANS #7

TITANS: BEAST WORLD #5

TITANS: BEAST WORLD TOUR: STAR CITY

TITANS: BEAST WORLD #6

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Huh so the Val-Zod and Red Tornado plot threads from Adventures of Superman are being followed up here. Though amusingly not by Taylor.

No mention of Jon in the solicits though, so presumably he appears during the middle of the story.

Well since this is supposed to be a Titan Themed mini series i hope they use ALL The Titans.arsenal.tempest.hawk.dove.herald.bumblebee. magenta.gnarkk.flamebird.golden eagle,tula.jericho.kole.thunder and lightning.azrael.redstar.pantha.mirage,impulse.dam age.kyle rayner.matrix.ravager.argent.joto.risk.prysm.cm3.j esse quick.hero cruz.bushido.robin.superboy.wonder girl.speedy.red devil.ms martain.aquagirl.zatara.offspring.power boy.lil barda.bombshell.static.supergirl.blue beetle.magenta.omen.solstice.djinn.crush.roundhous e.red arrow just to name a few.

Red Arrow might be in the World Tour: Star City issue, since that issue will showcase the Green Arrow Family. An Aquagirl might be in the Atlantis one, but it'd be Tula (who was never a Titan), not Lorena, who hasn't been reintroduced post-New 52. Jesse and Bart could be in the Central City issue. Omen might show up in the Metropolis one - the solicit mentions Power Girl and Lilith is currently part of her supporting cast. Ditto for Superboy of course.

CM3 is depowered and Pantha is pregnant, those two are definitely sitting it out.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    DC heroes turned into animals. So JLApe part 2?

The premise sounds very silly.
    This has Silver Age written all over it. But I do recall a Bronze Age story where Matter Master turned JLA into animals, and it was very silly.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I can’t remember, was the Kingdom ever established in Justice League Dark or Swamp Thing before Beast World?

Also thought this would just be a Starro thing, didn’t realize it was a whole Parliament thing based on Beast Boys connection to the Red.
    I don't think there has ever been a nexus of Parliaments before, no. The Parliament of Limbs was introduced in Lemire's Animal Man, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    I don't think there has ever been a nexus of Parliaments before, no. The Parliament of Limbs was introduced in Lemire's Animal Man, though.
    Okay I just remembered Ram V after taking over for Tynion in Justice league dark had a parliament story
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

I'm interested in seeing dreamer and jon interact again.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Black Manta is so out of place.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

If Jon's only appearing in a tie-in, that will be pretty funny considering how Taylor hyped him up for Beast World.

Though granted he'll prolly appear in the main ongoing. Which wait are these tie-ins miniseries or one-shots?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    If Jon's only appearing in a tie-in, that will be pretty funny considering how Taylor hyped him up for Beast World.

Though granted he'll prolly appear in the main ongoing. Which wait are these tie-ins miniseries or one-shots?
    Seems like the event is like Lazarus Planet, with most of the tie-ins being one-shot anthologies (World Tour Metropolis, World Tour Gotham, etc). The main series is 6-issues long this time around though.