Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I personally consider Cable and X-Force more "X-Force" than the mess of Uncanny X-Force vol 2.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    Any updates on a possible #700 for June or July?
    Not yet.

After the incoming Miles Morales: Spider-Man #300 (at the end of this month) and this one next (Uncanny X-Men #700 under White or Brevoort) there is...

Incredible Hulk #800 (late 2024 ; edited by White when he will be no longer editor of X ?)

And the subsequent years :

Captain Marvel #200 (early 2025)
    Doctor Strange #450 (early 2025)
    Wolverine #400 (2025)
    Deadpool #350 (mid 2025)
    She-Hulk #200 (summer 2025)
    Venom #250 (late 2025)

Avengers #800 (early 2026)
    Amazing Spider-Man #1000 (autumn 2026)
    Daredevil #700 (late 2026)

Iron Man #700 (early 2027)
    Fantastic Four #750 (mid 2027)
    Thor #800 (summer 2027)
    Captain America #800 (late 2027)
    Last edited by Quill-Han-Vos; 03-05-2024 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    They also missed Uncanny #650
    But not Wolverine #350 (just after X of Swords).

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I personally consider Cable and X-Force more "X-Force" than the mess of Uncanny X-Force vol 2.
    I still don't know why they didn't try another title for that team. Like Marauders would have fit so nicely.

Looks like Fandom's Marvel Database wiki is trying something new. Legacy number cover galleries! So here's how they got to UXM #700.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Uncan...Legacy_Numbers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looks like Fandom's Marvel Database wiki is trying something new. Legacy number cover galleries! So here's how they got to UXM #700.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Uncan...Legacy_Numbers
    Have they done one with X-men volume 2? I wonder what Marvel is doing with that

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Have they done one with X-men volume 2? I wonder what Marvel is doing with that
    Nothing new since X-Men #300 (back in 2014, right after the end of Spurrier's X-Men Legacy Vol.2).

Quote Originally Posted by Quill-Han-Vos View Post
    Nothing new since X-Men #300 (back in 2014, right after the end of Spurrier's X-Men Legacy Vol.2).
    They didnt count Volume 3 and 4?

I guess we will know for sure when the legacy numbering comes back on the covers of the summer relaunch (Uncanny X-Men, X-Men, X-Factor, X-Force, Wolverine).

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Uncanny x-men 700 is on the upcoming 35th issue off X-men. It's already been solicited
    X-Men Forever

Yeah, but what about the others ?

X-Factor (vol.1, 2, 3, 4) : 272 issues
    X-Men/New X-Men/X-Men Legacy : 300 issues (there's also Gischler/Wood's X-Men as a separate thing it seems)
    -X-Force Vol.1 : 129 issues
    -X-Force Vol.2 : 6 issues
    -X-Force Vol.3 : 28 issues
    -Uncanny X-Force Vol.1 : 35 issues
    -Uncanny X-Force Vol.2 : 17 issues
    -X-Force Vol.4 : 15 issues
    -X-Force Vol.5 : 10 issues
    -X-Force Vol.6 (current) : 45 issues as of now (on the road to #50 as the final issue ?)

So #285 issues without 2013's Cable and X-Force and #304 with.

Yeah, but what about the others ?
    Exactly. Its interesting that they counted X-men volumes 5 and 6 as part of Uncanny's numbering instead. I wonder i they will pick up where X-Men Legacy ended or if they might count any of the other X-men titles such as , Gold, Blue, Red, All New or Extraordinary as part of the X-men volume 2 legacy numbering

https://tombrevoort.substack.com/p/1...ss-the-rubicon

Tom Brevoort : "Legacy numbering on X-Titles: Yes, coming back."

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

That's fun. It doesn't really change anything (aside from maybe doing double the amount of anniversary issues?) but it's nice to see the books' long history acknowledged.

From the comments section of this latest newsletter :

Julián Eme : Hi Tom!

Congratulations on your new editorial position. About the Legacy numbering, the kind of question that perhaps only a few of us are interested in.

X-Men will have the Uncanny X-Men Legacy numbering with its #700, the last of the Krakoa Age issue. But this is the X-Men without adjectives.

That's why I wonder what Legacy numbering the X-Men by Jed MacKay and Ryan Stegman will have and what Legacy numbering the Uncanny X-Men by Gail Simone and David Marquez will have. I also assume that there will be no Legacy numbering for Exceptional, but there will be for other series with previous incarnations, such as X-Force or X-Factor.

Because this is driving me crazy! ;-)
    Ducc : Gail is most likely going to continue with Uncanny's #700 issues.

Adjectiveless X-Men's legacy numbering on the other hand is a mess. You can't use X-Men Vol 2's numbering since the title would be revamped as X-Men Legacy and would continue on until Issue #275, get relaunched and continue for another 24 issues before finally ending and reverting back to it's original numbering as X-Men Legacy #300. However, at the same time Legacy was being published, Adjectiveless would be relaunched twice as a separate title. And since X-Men Vol 5 and 6 now belong to Uncanny X-Men, this mean that the current Adjectiveless X-Men Legacy Numbering only consists of X-Men Vol 3 and 4 which is just 67 issues. I assume it is going to get X-Men Gold's numbering to bump it up to 103 issues or heck, give it Extraordinary X-Men's numbering to bump it up to 123 issues total (but then Jed has to write a special on his 2nd issue).

Exceptional is probably going to have no legacy numbering, but if it would have one I believe it could have All-New X-Men Vol 1 and 2 along with X-Men Blue for 96 issues (but then Eve has to write a special on her 4th issue).
    Craig Byrne : My personal preference (which is convoluted, I know, and will include some double dipping for when both books were concurrently published):

X-Men Vol. 2 (including New X-Men and Legacy) = 300

X-Men Vol. 3 & 4 = 67

Total = 367

This is all assuming X-Men Vol. 5 and 6 count as Uncanny starting with #701.

I could even see an argument for just making it #301, which isn't as "sexy," but what the heck.

Other titles, for the curious... interestingly several are close to an anniversary!

Wolverine #1 would be #393

X-Factor (262 + All-New 20 issues + 10 Krakoa) = #292, so 293 is next)

X-Force would be at 291 based on previous legacy numbering + 50 Krakoa

NYX = #8 if they really want to count the previous issues, probably not

Storm = #27, though a lot of her minis were out of continuity, so I wouldn't be surprised if they skip Legacy here too.