Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I wish her luck. Because unlike Being Super, she now has to write an “in-continuity, post-teen, post-general audience live action, adult” Supergirl.
    Being Super Kara wasn't that immature at least.

Amazing Member

I didn't see WildCats. Did I miss it? Not wearing my glasses at the moment

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spideybono View Post
    I didn't see WildCats. Did I miss it? Not wearing my glasses at the moment
    It's skipping October, back in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Don’t forget the new villain Shush.

Jeezus DC.
    Wait until we get Black Hush -- Blush
    The Killer Croc version -- Krush
    and Flash's new nemesis -- Flush

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    The order of the solicits is so messy that I almost didn’t see the We Are Legends minis. Way to show how much they care about certain titles lol.
    The solicits these days are presented in the same order as they are shown in DC Connect. And in recent months they've moved almost everything into the front Spotlight section, which is organized in a haphazard way. There must be some marketing reasons they put things in a certain order. That section is followed by Spotlighted collected editions. FINALLY, comes the alphabetized section of I guess what they consider comics not worth spotlighting. This section used to be the largest, and now it's the smallest. And then finally, there are more collections - again, the ones not worth spotlighting.

It's not quite as confused as Marvel's completely random ordering. But it's bad!

Interesting that Green Arrow and WF:TT are no longer listed as minis but I’m sad that Doom Patrol didn’t get the same treatment. I was really hoping they’d extend it for more than one extra issue.
    I hope we see more from the We Are Legends characters soon too. I’m interested in where Ram V takes The Vigil in particular.
    Justice League vs. Godzilla vs. Kong isn't shown as a mini, nor maxi, nor one-shot. So - it's an ongoing series?! Not likely!

Batman/Catwoman: The Gotham War: Red Hood #2 is (2 of 2) but doesn't say it either. September's was (1 of 2).

The Scorched Earth should say it's a one-shot.

Amazons Attack #1 is listed as an ongoing. I presume it's a mini.

Supergirl Special should say it's a one-shot.

WF: Teen Titans was only solicited as a mini at #1 - it looked like an ongoing since the solicit for #2. I suppose that's correct. Unless something was announced, I guess they are waiting to see how it does.

But basically, whoever usually puts these together may be on vacation, cause they've gotten sloppy.

I’m totally down with Blue Beetle’s new villain the Blood Scarab just because he’s wearing a cape. Villains don’t seem to rock a cape anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post

Justice League vs. Godzilla vs. Kong isn't shown as a mini, nor maxi, nor one-shot. So - it's an ongoing series?! Not likely!

Batman/Catwoman: The Gotham War: Red Hood #2 is (2 of 2) but doesn't say it either. September's was (1 of 2).

The Scorched Earth should say it's a one-shot.

Amazons Attack #1 is listed as an ongoing. I presume it's a mini.

Supergirl Special should say it's a one-shot.

WF: Teen Titans was only solicited as a mini at #1 - it looked like an ongoing since the solicit for #2. I suppose that's correct. Unless something was announced, I guess they are waiting to see how it does.

But basically, whoever usually puts these together may be on vacation, cause they've gotten sloppy.
    I guess we'll have to wait for the DC Connect because it's kind of confusing, I could swear I also saw popverse mentioning Amazons Attack is a miniseries of 6 numbers

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    It's nothing to get excited about, but hasn't Waid expressed regret over Kingdom Come Diana?

Plus, KC for Wonder Woman seems almost quaint after Geoff Johns and Tom Taylor.
    That’s how I feel about DKR Superman these days. Amazing how DC always manages to outdo themselves in how badly they treat their non-Batman characters.
    The order of the solicits is so messy that I almost didn’t see the We Are Legends minis. Way to show how much they care about certain titles lol.
    Interesting that Green Arrow and WF:TT are no longer listed as minis but I’m sad that Doom Patrol didn’t get the same treatment. I was really hoping they’d extend it for more than one extra issue.
    I hope we see more from the We Are Legends characters soon too. I’m interested in where Ram V takes The Vigil in particular.
    Doom Patrol is going to come out in seasons so that Burnham gets enough lead time. Or at least that was the plan per Culver.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    I'd much rather have Doom Patrol continue than this version of WildC.A.T.S. I gave it 8 issues but it never gelled for me like the previous versions. Hell I'd take Doom Patrol over any versions of WildC.A.T.S. honestly.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    I'd much rather have Doom Patrol continue than this version of WildC.A.T.S. I gave it 8 issues but it never gelled for me like the previous versions. Hell I'd take Doom Patrol over any versions of WildC.A.T.S. honestly.
    Well that November issue would be the final issue of WildC.A.T.s unless they extended it and I missed it.

Anyways if the sales are good on Doom Patrol it will continue, DC has definitely shown that they are willing to do that with Poison Ivy, Green Arrow, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Doom Patrol is going to come out in seasons so that Burnham gets enough lead time. Or at least that was the plan per Culver.
    That doesn't sound too bad .