Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gambit2051 View Post
    Will work my way through the response, but have 46 pages to go through, so my quick response.

My BIGGEST Problem with this issue...it shows a Violent Coordinated Groups of Bigots committing Genocide against the Group used to represent pretty much EVERY Marginalized or Oppressed Group at one point or another........at a Time of INCREASED Violence against those Groups............................................ ................

The Sheer Amount of Red Flags this Issue waves for MARVEL as a Company and Duggan as a Writer....this issue alone is enough to make me pause any subscriptions or purchases...bc that was rated M and belonged in The Boys...not an X-Men Comic.

Also, re: not the 1st Mutant Genocide....consider that pretty much every other time it was practically a Natural Disaster (or the Equal, that Sentinel was a Moving Programmed Natural Disaster imo...) that wiped them out...NOT A Coordinated Effort by Their Various Enemies that Decide to Work Together in a Way that a COUNTRY OF MUTANTS would not have been Prepared for....even after the last 2 Hellfire Galas were infiltrated (last time by Moira ffs...but they did not Prepare Defenses...even after the Eternal War...the rolling of my eyes is massive)....but I am getting further away from Why this is an Issue.

Marvel basically just released what amounts to a Bigot's Wet Dream....Coordinated Genocide in a Single Night of Their Enemy, Carried and Planned by Groups that Agree with Them.............................................. ...I mean....

They literally WROTE that a TERRORIST Organization, appears to have, DESTORYED A Country Founded by The Oppressed and 99.99% of it's Population...........

Yeah...Done with Duggan as a Writer, and both Jordan D. White as an Editor, and Cebulski as EoC....Hopefully, with Perlmutter gone, changes will be coming and they can be moved to different projects.

My Personal Opinion...WORST. X-Men issue ever written...due to the Context and attempt to Mimic Game of Thrones but with Genocide....and how Stale ALLLLLL The Story Beats reallllly are. Most Characters they are using...they were in this same situation right before House of X and Hickman saved the Franchise after so many failed relaunches....

P.S. Moira is The Batman Who Laughs of the X-Books right now...
    Whoa. That is a very serious and ugly assertion! Do you know that is from that whole never ending Dark Multiverse Death Metal crap centering on a COSMIC. DOOR. KNOB???!!! Do you really want to diss Moira and the X-Men this hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I didn’t see a single lie. Very much praying they didn’t chase off Victor LaValle before he finished his trilogy.
    I thought Marvel decided they were going to roll the last chapter of LaValle's story into Percy's Sabretooth Wars or wtf it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Whoa. That is a very serious and ugly assertion! Do you know that is from that whole never ending Dark Multiverse Death Metal crap centering on a COSMIC. DOOR. KNOB???!!! Do you really want to diss Moira and the X-Men this hard?
    Best. Response (to a post of mine that I remember). Ever.

ALLLLLL The Applause. And I honestly mean that....this made my Day. ��
    If you are going to refute, you need to do your own research.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

The first tie-inn is published in the Marvel Unlimited and it focusses on Prodigy and Jeffrey Garrett (aka Ghostboy), a beautiful short story.

Next one (next week) will focus on Cannonball.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Also, something called Hellfire Gala: Last Rites (don't know what is about, yet, but Juggernaut and Dazzler are on the cover) and the Hellfire Gala, itself.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Also, something called Hellfire Gala: Last Rites (don't know what is about, yet, but Juggernaut and Dazzler are on the cover) and the Hellfire Gala, itself.
    Yes, these are the 6 panel strips brought out right before the gala.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I thought Marvel decided they were going to roll the last chapter of LaValle's story into Percy's Sabretooth Wars or wtf it is.
    That was confirmed during this past week, so my prayers were answered!

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Most of the stuff was predictable but Jean was the star of the gala even when she was dying.
    I’ve never really been a fan of Jean, but clearly, she’s the baddest b!tch on the planet…

Xavier continues to be the weakest link…

Erik is rolling in his grave…
    #MagnetoWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by DIVINITY View Post
    I’ve never really been a fan of Jean, but clearly, she’s the baddest b!tch on the planet…

Xavier continues to be the weakest link…

Erik is rolling in his grave…
    If Erik is rolling in his grave then he needs to utilize the Waiting Room
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    If Erik is rolling in his grave then he needs to utilize the Waiting Room
    Agreed!! I’m patiently waiting…
    #MagnetoWasRight

BANNED

Do neither of you remember that Erik specifically stated that under no circumstance is he to be resurrected if and when he dies?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Do neither of you remember that Erik specifically stated that under no circumstance is he to be resurrected if and when he dies?
    Which makes me think he will be the one to come in and save the day for Max-imum surprise and delight...

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Being as though he’s one of my favorite mutants, how could I ever forget?!😔

Wishful thinking on my part…
    #MagnetoWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Which makes me think he will be the one to come in and save the day for Max-imum surprise and delight...
    Fingers crossed…
    #MagnetoWasRight

Incredible Member

Does anyone know if futures story arcs will cover what happened to the cradles?

Also, Jean = Omega 1, Iceman = Omega 2

No special plans to deal with Exodus apparently so he didn't get a numeric designation.