Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default ASM Annual Preview

Not loving the art for the main story.

Nobody told me we'd be getting an MJ backup with David Lopez!? And Aunt Anna!?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Aunt Anna really could use some more depth to her

Astonishing Member

She's mentioning Peter in the bakery. I wonder what happens. The art in the main story is pretty lame. Look at the hand of Ben in the last panel.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    She's mentioning Peter in the bakery. I wonder what happens. The art in the main story is pretty lame. Look at the hand of Ben in the last panel.
    What about Paul

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    What about Paul
    He isn't mentioned.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Pretty smart to use Peter as a distraction Janine. Since Fall of X is happening Mj aunt won’t have access to her meds that should be a problem
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Pretty smart to use Peter as a distraction Janine. Since Fall of X is happening Mj aunt won’t have access to her meds that should be a problem
    More like MJ is gonna probably take a lot of shit for endorsing the Krakoa Meds, since she's the brand ambassador this might just result in a ton of lawsuits for endorsing pills that make you go crazy. I think she's about to lose her job & be blacklisted from the industry like Peter was; lawsuits too who knows. Lol she basically could revert to post parker industry peter, would kinda make sense why shes takes up being a hero.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt14teg View Post
    More like MJ is gonna probably take a lot of shit for endorsing the Krakoa Meds, since she's the brand ambassador this might just result in a ton of lawsuits for endorsing pills that make you go crazy. I think she's about to lose her job & be blacklisted from the industry like Peter was; lawsuits too who knows. Lol she basically could revert to post parker industry peter, would kinda make sense why shes takes up being a hero.
    Not just because of the kids

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Not just because of the kids
    Could make sense nothing to do, I don't think anyone would want to be Jobless and think about the grief of losing kids.

Oh, they actually are acknowledging MJ's connection to the X-Men through all of this. I thought that was going to get overlooked. Weird that it's happening in a back-up in an annual.

(Are Peter and MJ talking again? Seems like they are. Not that you can tell from the main book.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Oh, they actually are acknowledging MJ's connection to the X-Men through all of this. I thought that was going to get overlooked. Weird that it's happening in a back-up in an annual.

(Are Peter and MJ talking again? Seems like they are. Not that you can tell from the main book.)
    And this whole story wouldn't matter in 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Matt14teg View Post
    Is that her current job?

Fantastic Member

Is that her current job?
    It was remember when she was touting at the beginning about being the brand ambassador before talking to peter, more than likely they refrence fallout from the Hellfire Saga, this would be one of the fallouts imo.

Incredible Member

Wow, they still do annuals???

I remember a time I actually knew the annuals by number and they were practically must haves, as Marvel would use them for events or they allowed for a fun, longer story.

Those were the days!