Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default Spidey & Torch to co-star in Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars: Battleworld

We're getting a new limited series, Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars: Battleworld, that expands on the original 1984 Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars, with never-before-told stories. And it will be written from the perspective of my favorite bromance, Peter and Johnny!

'Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars: Battleworld' Reveals Mysteries of the Original 'Secret Wars'
    Tom DeFalco and Pat Olliffe revisit the groundbreaking Secret Wars saga in a new limited series this November

BY MARVEL

"…Starring iconic super hero best friend duo Spider-Man and the Human Torch, MARVEL SUPER HEROES SECRET WARS: BATTLEWORLD will fit seamlessly between the pages of the beloved original series and hold the answers to questions you never knew you had!"

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Will be picking this up. Always happy to support the master work of Tom Defalco.

So, Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars 2.0?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaydayStan View Post
    Will be picking this up. Always happy to support the master work of Tom Defalco.
    Same here. DeFalco is one of my favorites writers, I can’t wait to see what he can add to Secret Wars !

Should be solid with DeFalco.

There was already a mini called Spider-Man and the Secret Wars that fit its way into the original's continuity. I doubt it will be taken into account for this mini, but I hope it doesn't contradict anything either.

Looks like that one was set earlier, Pete doesn't have the black suit in the first two.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Spide...ret_Wars_Vol_1
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Same here. DeFalco is one of my favorites writers, I can’t wait to see what he can add to Secret Wars !
    Ditto! I mean, DeFalco has done it before & it was successful (IMHO):