Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The art looks great, imo. Very different from Neves work on New Mutants vol.3. (Not that that was bad.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Orcs ridings boar wolves, big attacking birds and Marrow saving a child. I'm very intrigued by this preview. Dani looks beautiful.
    Love Marrow saving the kid. Looks like they're jumping right into the action.

Dani does look lovely. Such an Improvment over her first Gala look.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    This has the makings of a fun Asgardian adventure in the spirit of the original New Mutants. I'm not familiar with the writer but I'm ready to be astonished!
    I've been reading some of Torunn Grønbekk's work, and I think she's pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Dani is an illusion caster for all we know she never bothered to get a new outfit for the gala and is running around in her pajamas.
    I doubt she'd go that far, but I can see her making sure her dress was made out of something stretchy enough to fight in.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I think this look good.

Love seeing Dani using her psychic rapport with animals (at least that's what I think it happening).
    I think so, too. It's so nice when someone remembers what Dani can do.

Really looking forward to this.

With the exception of Illyana i don't remember seeing any of these ladies at the Gala. Probably gotta go look at the book again.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

They were all there, but Mary's the only other one to get multiple panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    They were all there, but Mary's the only other one to get multiple panels.
    I remember Mary being with Kingpin early because Sam was asking about Kingpin being on the island. Ilyana got some screentime when the attack started and she couldn't teleport. But Dani, Marrow and Curse I only remember seeing when they were being compelled by Xavier to go through the gates. Speaking of which no Curse in the preview?

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I remember Mary being with Kingpin early because Sam was asking about Kingpin being on the island. Ilyana got some screentime when the attack started and she couldn't teleport. But Dani, Marrow and Curse I only remember seeing when they were being compelled by Xavier to go through the gates. Speaking of which no Curse in the preview?
    Curse and other krakoan refugees seem to be the driving motivation behind the team, so I'm not sure we're going to see her much initially.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Mirage/Moonstar was in another panel as well, just very small. Marrow was in one of the candidate strips in the background. And all of them, including Curse were seen escaping to one of the gates.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I know they'll probably change into more sensible (by Superhero standards) outfits but I love how they're just adventuring and fighting in their fancy Hellfire Gala dresses.

Incredible Member

Dani is an illusion caster for all we know she never bothered to get a new outfit for the gala and is running around in her pajamas.
    oK THAT IS NEW HEAD CANON. mY FIRST THOUGHT WAS BEAUTIFUL DRESS BUT dANI WOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO RIP IT UP AND TIE IT UP OR SOMETHING TO HAVE MORE LEG MOVEMENT. sHE ALWAYS HAS BEEN VERY PRACTICAL. opps caps lock sorry

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

This Looks Great.

Can't wait to see the Dialogue between Illyana and Typhoid Mary
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

I hope they explain how a captain like Magik with extensive telepathic training couldn’t use the Red Triangle defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I hope they explain how a captain like Magik with extensive telepathic training couldn’t use the Red Triangle defense.
    I highly doubt they will. These characters were chosen for this book, so the plot was going to bend to get them here.

She may chosen not to resist, because she didn't want to risk ORCHIS killing millions of people.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

This does look good and i enjoyed Torrun's Thor. I will definitely check this out on unlimited.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

She may chosen not to resist, because she didn't want to risk ORCHIS killing millions of people.
    Speaking of resisting, back in the day Illyana's mind was closed to Xavier, Emma, etc. Have those "blocks" been totally removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    She resisted. That's why she was with the leftover characters and spouting a line meant for Rasputin, despite already going through a portal. She's just in two places at once, like Wolverine.

Alternative answer: Too busy thinking about Hellion to focus on building a defense. Their interactions during House of M are burned into her subconscious and she longs to see him again.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.