Very X-cited Member TheMutantTheorist's Avatar

Default Aftermath of non-affiliated X men heroes after Hellfire Gala

Would likely never happen but it would be cool if marvel released like little stories on how the events of the hellfire gala affected other mutants heroes. Molly Hayes most likely got the telepathic signal to leave earth but we all know her team/family would never let that happen. Or other mutant heroes like Justice, Namor/a/ita, Ricochet, Bombshell, X-Statix, Great Lakes avengers, etc. It also begs the question of what is going to happen to mutants in countries that don't have gates due to treaties. Latveria is obviously gonna have their own team now but what about Russian mutants or other countries that never agreed to have gates. It will prolly be touched on but I'm excited to see how it plays out. Hope the X-Men get some aid from their other mutant cousins like Ariel, Broo, Crosta, or the mutant skrulls who wouldnt have been affected by the telepathic order due to not having an x-gene.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    Would likely never happen but it would be cool if marvel released like little stories on how the events of the hellfire gala affected other mutants heroes. Molly Hayes most likely got the telepathic signal to leave earth but we all know her team/family would never let that happen. Or other mutant heroes like Justice, Namor/a/ita, Ricochet, Bombshell, X-Statix, Great Lakes avengers, etc. It also begs the question of what is going to happen to mutants in countries that don't have gates due to treaties. Latveria is obviously gonna have their own team now but what about Russian mutants or other countries that never agreed to have gates. It will prolly be touched on but I'm excited to see how it plays out. Hope the X-Men get some aid from their other mutant cousins like Ariel, Broo, Crosta, or the mutant skrulls who wouldnt have been affected by the telepathic order due to not having an x-gene.
    Sounds like Doom's not taking Orchis' threats seriously, if he's working up his own Latverian mutant team, and I could see both Atlantis and Wakanda scoffing at Orchis' proclamation. (Atlantis even more so than Latveria, since Namor, their king, actually *is* a mutant, and has mutant family in Namora and Namorita.)

But yeah, I could see Mikhail assigning his Chronicler to carve out an exception for the Russian mutants under his thumb. "Orchis memo. We're working internally with Russian allies to keep their mutant presence under firm control. Take no action against Russian mutants operating within their own territory. Why am I writing this? Strike that. All is well. Da!"