Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

While Joseph wasn't a fave of mine back when he first appeared...I'm interested to see what Orlando intends to do with him.
    Will he remain solely on the Wanda/Avengers side or will the X-Office eventually reclaim him when the time and story is right? Either way it could be very interesting.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Nice that Joe is actually being treated decent and not a prop, anymore.
    We’ll have to see if that keeps up and that there isn’t some plot twist. After all, the cliffhanger where he first appeared here did feature him murdering 2 people who were no threat to him.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    We’ll have to see if that keeps up and that there isn’t some plot twist. After all, the cliffhanger where he first appeared here did feature him murdering 2 people who were no threat to him.
    He didn't kill them, he just maimed two drunks who happened upon his cave. Sure, one likely lost an eye, but that's the price of public intoxication and thus is A-okay.

*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    He didn't kill them, he just maimed two drunks who happened upon his cave. Sure, one likely lost an eye, but that's the price of public intoxication and thus is A-okay.

*cough*
    It's not like Logan hasn't done the same .

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I blame the writers for having this need to write none-existent Magnus family fluff and when they cannot do that when Erik is literally dead, they had to make due with Joseph lol.
    If they had to include visit from some white-haired dilf, I would rather have Modred the Mystic.

Why not Pietro?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver