Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoyer View Post
    Need to tell that to Xavier before he breaks.
    I think we will be witnessing Xavier's final nervous breakdown. He will step down.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Now that you mention it...It's so odd that an event as big as the Gala wasn't recorded or televised (for posterity) by any of the the mutant technopaths. Where exactly were the mutant technopaths? Like Trinary and Sage?
    Trinary and Sage are probably hiding in a closet making out because they know they're gonna die soon.

If this is the venue where the HFG was being held why the hell is there a giant Sentinel head built into its facade?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Trinary and Sage are probably hiding in a closet making out because they know they're gonna die soon.

If this is the venue where the HFG was being held why the hell is there a giant Sentinel head built into its facade?
    Honestly it would be cool if they remembered Trinary and gave her a badass moment where Hope amplifies her powers and she ends up taking control of multiple sentinels and turning them against Orchis

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Honestly it would be cool if they remembered Trinary and gave her a badass moment where Hope amplifies her powers and she ends up taking control of multiple sentinels and turning them against Orchis
    Wow, when you put it like that. It just makes Orchis(imo) even more less than a threat than I already believe them to be. Someone go get Trinary please!!!
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Wow, when you put it like that. It just makes Orchis(imo) even more less than a threat than I already believe them to be. Someone go get Trinary please!!!
    Don't Madison Jefferies & Danger talk 2 machines as well?

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emfrst View Post
    Well, Mr. Jefferies if I remember correctly can restructure Metal, Plastic and Glass. But, YES!! He's Helpful too. Get him on the Phone.

And as for Danger, is she still mad at the Mutants? I mean Wolverine/Deadpool did save her Robot Daughter. I'm shocked that the Mutant Resistance didn't go to her for help.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

We've only seen two issues of Mutant Resistance maybe they do eventually recruit Trinary, Madison (who is off somewhere in limbo-land with Sabretooth and Co. and no mention of LaValle's book) with and Danger...but somehow I seriously doubt it)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by emfrst View Post
    Madison Jefferies was a Technokinetic and Danger was a Technoforming AI I guess one could say that they in their own way manipulated materials and machines unlike Doug Ramsey.