Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Honestly for Mikey to be a big baddie in all this. He has had the least appearances and encounters in X-force. I thought he was just jealous of Pete and wanted to tear him down. But now I am not sure what he wants. I think Percy needs to step away from X-force. He shifted from one story to the next. Instead of the overall picture. Logan leaving, Beast all of sudden, going bad. And then to say Beast was always like this? Quire an old man, The Peacock guy was a clone. My head hurts from the whole series. Half the time i wasn't sure who was on the roster. Like is Black Tom a member or not lol.

His pacing is bad that the story itself is convoluted to me.

Not that anyone asked for my two cents. Sorry fellow x-fans.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Astonishing Member

I suspect RL events have probably overtaken whatever they were planning with Mikhail

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    So what did he want during the Sins of Sinister future? Just let the sinisters take control over all of Krakoa?
    Yup, waited through the takeover of all of Krakoa and the entire universe, going "nope, this isn't it, I'll wait."

Extraordinary Member

I don’t get his way of thinking. His brother and sister are on Krakoa. Callisto and the Morlocks are on Krakoa. He knows the X-Men are good.
    Yet he sits in Russia and lets some mutant name Chronicler control his brother, just because???

Is he petty? He has literally gained nothing this whole time except stir chaos for his siblings and their friends.
    Making things worse for his own race.

At this point even Mojo or the Gamesmaster has better motivation than Mikhail.

Maybe he’s jealous he’s not classified as an Omega Level mutant.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I don’t get his way of thinking. His brother and sister are on Krakoa. Callisto and the Morlocks are on Krakoa. He knows the X-Men are good.
    Yet he sits in Russia and lets some mutant name Chronicler control his brother, just because???

Is he petty? He has literally gained nothing this whole time except stir chaos for his siblings and their friends.

Yeah. The "Mutants shouldn't have their own country, they should all be Russian" thing is nonsensical. So even if he gets what he wants he'd still have to deal with Orchis.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Yup, waited through the takeover of all of Krakoa and the entire universe, going "nope, this isn't it, I'll wait."
    I feel like in Sins of Sinister, the Sinisters must've found out he existed and dealt with him off-panel.
    "Cable was right!"

I don't even know how he is alive. Much less what his motivations are.

I guess Percy doesn't know himself...

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I suspect RL events have probably overtaken whatever they were planning with Mikhail
    Oh yeah maybe the outbreak of the Ukranian conflict made Marvel hesitate to go too hard in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    We'll find out when Percy remembers the plot.
    He's taken so long that Gillen has used it and done more interesting things with it

Spectacular Member

More characters assassination for Colossus.

Tragedy after tragedy and constantly gets his ass kicked.

“What will we do with him next?”

“How about we create a shitty little character who can control him so that he kills his girlfriend and betrays his friends?”

“Can he kill some X-Men as well?”

“Got to tie up the storyline somehow I guess. Let’s have Mikhail kill himself as well”

We'll find out when Percy remembers the plot.
    Ha! Your funny! Remember the plot, LOL!

Yeah. The "Mutants shouldn't have their own country, they should all be Russian" thing is nonsensical. So even if he gets what he wants he'd still have to deal with Orchis.

I feel like in Sins of Sinister, the Sinisters must've found out he existed and dealt with him off-panel.
    Maybe the Dominion that Mr Sinister encountered at the end is Mikhail.

Ultimate Member

Mikhail grows a brain. "Hey Chronicler, write this down. 'And then Mikhail ascends to become the sole person to become a Dominion.'"

Chronicler's eye twitches, and before Mikhail realizes what he's doing, writes, 'And then *the Chronicler* ascends to become the sole Dominion.' and promptly vanishes, leaving Mikhail really pissed, and then a little bit scared...

The Dominion in SoS was a Sinister. Implied in the comics, confirmed by Gillen.

Ultimate Member

To make Russia great again.

BANNED

He wants to Make All Ruzzian Again (MARA) , which is coincidentally the same name as the main demon in Buddhism, as it was the demon Mara who tried and failed to tempt the Buddha (Siddharta Guatama) under the tree , away from the path of enlightenment (like Satan and Jesus in the desert) LOL

And Mikhail has the combined powers of two Omega mutants , BOTH Mr. M (matter control) and Vulcan (energy control) , but at only half of their individual levels , which makes him just an Alpha mutant tsk tsk tsk