Page 138 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2503
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Buffalo offering to pay fans who help shovel snow in advance of Sunday's game:

https://www.wivb.com/bills-mafia-buf...-playoff-game/

It pays $20 per hour, Bills mafia! You just know some idiots are going to show up completely sauced with no shirts on.
    Don’t forget the Zubaz pants!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Falcons and Giants are no longer taking interviews for coaches.

Read that how you will.
    I’m guessing the Giants are sticking with Brian Daboll, as for Atlanta, either they found their hire, or will promote someone from within.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Patriots are such an unserious organization. See you in two years when he gets fired on Black Monday.

don't know about the Giants but I can't find any news saying the Falcons are done with coaching interviews, in fact their first wave alone which I believe they're still in the midst of had at least 7 different names. What I have seen and wonder if it's been misread is that they're blocking multiple coaches they still have under contract from interviewing which means they're not currently planning on replacing at least part of their staff

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    don't know about the Giants but I can't find any news saying the Falcons are done with coaching interviews, in fact their first wave alone which I believe they're still in the midst of had at least 7 different names. What I have seen and wonder if it's been misread is that they're blocking multiple coaches they still have under contract from interviewing which means they're not currently planning on replacing at least part of their staff
    https://epaper.ajc.com/popovers/dyna...e2b1&pnum=125#
    FLOWERY BRANCH — The Falcons are blocking some of their assistant coaches from interviewing for job opportunities while searching for a coach to replace Arthur Smith, a person familiar with the situation told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Thursday.

I misread the wording, my bad.

Falcons are blocking THEIR coaches from interviews.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Time for predictions!

TODAY
    Browns 24, Texans 17
    Chiefs 20, Dolphins 10

SUNDAY
    Bills 17, Steelers 10
    Cowboys 31, Packers 14
    Lions 34, Rams 31 (best game of the weekend)

MONDAY
    Eagles 24, Buccaneers 20
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 01-13-2024 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Falcon View Post
    The Patriots are such an unserious organization. See you in two years when he gets fired on Black Monday.
    I just read an article that states the Kraft/Belichick relationship really started to sour after Tampa won the Superbowl. Bill had apparently been trying to replace Brady back when he drafted Garrapolo.

Now, trying to protect the team from an inevitable drop-off (even if one can push it back for a while, time always wins) is what a coach should do, but not to the point where they are effectively taking advice from Max Kellerman.
    Dark does not mean deep.

The Steelers Bills game has been postponed until 430 Monday.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The Steelers Bills game has been postponed until 430 Monday.
    The KC one is the one that needs postponing IMHO.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Just asked Alexa about the forecast in Kansas City tonight. Air temps will be minus 10 Fahrenheit, three degrees COLDER than during the infamous Ice Bowl in 1967.

Fantastic Member

To me, playing ball in a blizzard like that sounds like a great F'n time. Sad they postponed it.

Just gives the Dolphins fans reason to bitch. I have seen so many the NFL is stacked against us, they want the Chiefs to win Etc.. They are really being babies about it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    To me, playing ball in a blizzard like that sounds like a great F'n time. Sad they postponed it.
    I never played in the snow (besides backyard ball which was a blast), but I thought it would have been cool. Rain and mud yeah, but not snow.

It isn’t about playing the game, rather the tens of thousands of fans who have to get to and from a stadium that has to be cleaned out and made habitable. Clearly, that wasn’t going to happen in time for Sunday’s original start time, thus the postponement.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It isn’t about playing the game, rather the tens of thousands of fans who have to get to and from a stadium that has to be cleaned out and made habitable. Clearly, that wasn’t going to happen in time for Sunday’s original start time, thus the postponement.
    You know what I heard, Philly? I heard the governor of NY is a Bills fan, and she declared this state of emergency as a way to help her team. What do you guys think of that theory?

I am not sure if this thread or the political thread is the appropriate place to post this information.

You know what I heard, Philly? I heard the governor of NY is a Bills fan, and she declared this state of emergency as a way to help her team. What do you guys think of that theory?

I am not sure if this thread or the political thread is the appropriate place to post this information.
    Im not Philly but that sounds like something a damned Bills fan would do! Grumble Grumble.