Page 111 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2503

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Do the Giants have the second coming of Brock Purdy on their hands? Too soon to tell, we won’t know that until after defenses inevitably catch up to him. But, if DeVito continues playing well, that will make things complicated between him and Jones come next season.
    I was basically going to same the same exact thing lol. From what I seen he looks as good as Jones to me. Do defenses catch on to his tendencies? we will see. Then What do the Giants do.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Tomlin I can't see the Steelers letting him go. They have had 3 coaches in 50+ years....which is kinda amazing when you sit and think about it.
    I can't see that happening either to be honest. The Steelers aren't going to move on from him Imo. He's been way too successful overall. Players play hard for him. He obviously needs a QB and or a new Offensive coordinator.

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Justin Herbert-less Chargers take on the Raiders with I have no idea who their quarterback is tonight. Both teams are 5-8 and pretty much cooked when it comes to playoff implications. So, who’s watching? You can count me out, this game looks like a dog with fleas.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Justin Herbert-less Chargers take on the Raiders with I have no idea who their quarterback is tonight. Both teams are 5-8 and pretty much cooked when it comes to playoff implications. So, who’s watching? You can count me out, this game looks like a dog with fleas.
    I'll be down working on bagging, boarding and organizing comics, so I might throw the game on in the background as I work on things, but I might throw a DVD in or stream something instead, all depends how much attention I want to pay to the TV. If I don't want to pay a lot of attention, it might be the game on.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

The rumor right now is that Jerod Mayo the Pats Linbackers coach is going to replace Bill B. Is that really what Kraft wants to do? Hire a defensive minded coach who has never coached before?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Thursday Night Football in Las Vegas

Chargers Raiders
    I'm hopeful this is an entertaining competitive game that the choking Chargers find a way to lose because that's what they've done repeatedly this season. Also, because they have proven to be consistent and reliable in finding a way to choke in close games.
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

The game in the past would have been a fierce rivalry game, but that feel is gone. Its instead a game between two teams who are essentially still seeking an identity in their new homes. And lets face it, each team is a mess.

I'd still watch it, but I have choir practice and that is likely to be more exciting.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The rumor right now is that Jerod Mayo the Pats Linbackers coach is going to replace Bill B. Is that really what Kraft wants to do? Hire a defensive minded coach who has never coached before?
    Well, it is just a rumor. Buuut, Mayo is the guy in charge of the portion of the team that is actually working at the moment, so if anyone on the staff should get the nod, it's probably him. At the very least he should stick around into the new regime.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 12-14-2023 at 07:03 PM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Fantastic Member

I don't think Timlin will be fired either, but I could see them trading him. I mean the Saints got a first round pick for Sean Peyton, I think the Steelers would get that at the bare minimum. What do you guys think about that?

What's the over/under of Staley surviving this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    What's the over/under of Staley surviving this game?
    He'll live through the game.

He might be fired tomorrow. This team quit on him. Completely.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

SOOOOO.....how high we going?

55?

60?

70????
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Big man tuddy!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Well ... It worked out well when he hired Caroll and then Belichick ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium