Page 112 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2503
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I had no interest in that Chargers-Raiders game last night, opting to watch the hometown Flyers beat Washington in a shootout. So, imagine my surprise when I checked Bleacher Report after I woke up this morning and saw that Vegas straight up curbstomped L.A. Unless the Chargers are cheap and are loath to pay Brandon Staley to go away, I can't imagine how he survives that debacle. I'd be surprised if he isn't fired over the weekend.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-15-2023 at 06:22 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The score in that game last night made it look closer then it was. The Chargers were just man handled and destroyed and I dont see how Staley keeps his job after this.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The score in that game last night made it look closer then it was. The Chargers were just man handled and destroyed and I dont see how Staley keeps his job after this.
    In perspective, his defense had them down 42-0 at half, and they gave up 63 points (sure, there was a defense TD in there, but we're still talking 56 to the offense)...

To a Raiders team that hadn't scored a TD since Week 12.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Staley is a defensive coach so giving up that many points is beyond embarrassing. It is inexcusable.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Big man tuddy!
    The sack and score. A tenth of that 63 would doubled up the Vikes last week and would have been enough to win, crazy. I made it to halftime or whenever it was 24-0. The young kid made some big time throws through.

I stuck with it that long in hopes we'd get the first in-game firing. Sadly no. Fortunately for Staley a Vegas to LA plane ride isn't a long one. I mean it was long af for him personally but not distance wise.

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Staley is a defensive coach so giving up that many points is beyond embarrassing. It is inexcusable.
    I wonder if he gets fired today.

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    I wonder if he gets fired today.
    Breaking News

Chargers have fired Stayley and the GM Telesco.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Breaking News

Chargers have fired Stayley and the GM Telesco.
    Just got an alert about that from Bleacher Report. Give the Chargers this much, they didn’t waste any time, not after last night’s disaster.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just got an alert about that from Bleacher Report. Give the Chargers this much, they didn’t waste any time, not after last night’s disaster.
    About 12 hours too late if you ask me.

Honestly they should have canned him at the half
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Devito has proven to be Dynamite Devito because he's played pretty good for the 3 games the Giants have won, he gives the Giants the best chance to win, and the Giants have found ways to win competitive games instead of finding ways to choke.
    The Giants aren't going to make the Playoffs, however Giants fans can have some happiness in a challenging season since Devito is giving them a realistic chance to be hopeful for a prosperous future if he's the starting QB.
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Man Spanos is really going scorched earth on his whole coaching staff

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Man Spanos is really going scorched earth on his whole coaching staff
    Spanos is also SUPER cheap when it comes to coaches
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Spanos is also SUPER cheap when it comes to coaches
    Yea I dont see them swinging for the fences on a new hire. I think they will do what Mike Brown with the Bengals did for so long and go with the cheapest option. Which is a shame because with a good coach Herbert could really be something special. But I see his prime years wasted due to cheap ownership and a string of so so coaches.

Fantastic Member

Yea I dont see them swinging for the fences on a new hire. I think they will do what Mike Brown with the Bengals did for so long and go with the cheapest option. Which is a shame because with a good coach Herbert could really be something special. But I see his prime years wasted due to cheap ownership and a string of so so coaches.
    I sure do miss Marvin Lewis being in the division.