Page 119 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2503
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Jets owner has confirmed that both HC Robert Saleh will return as well as the GM Joe Douglas
    Hmm! I wonder if the Jets owner cleared that with Aaron Rodgers?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Speaking of the Jets, bruh what is going on? Why are the Jets up on the Commanders 17-0 in the 1st quarter? I thought this would be a Tank Bowl? The Commanders are truly a terrible team.

Joe Flacco’s turned back the clock a decade and is throwing bombs for scores as the Browns are up 22-7 at the two minute warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Falcon View Post
    Speaking of the Jets, bruh what is going on? Why are the Jets up on the Commanders 17-0 in the 1st quarter? I thought this would be a Tank Bowl? The Commanders are truly a terrible team.
    The Commies just took the lead after being down 20 points. Yes Washington is a bad team but The Jets are a freaken **** show and I love it.,
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Refs missed a bad PI call on 2 and 20 in the Jets game. Saleh was hot and I dont blame him.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The Commies just took the lead after being down 20 points. Yes Washington is a bad team but The Jets are a freaken **** show and I love it.,
    I saw that the comeback was because the Commanders benched Sam Howell and replaced him with Jacoby Brisett. If Ron Rivera is serious about keeping his job, he starts Jacoby Brisett for the rest of the season. I mean, how can you keep Howell as the starter when he's getting benched during games in back to back weeks? This is the same situation that the Patriots were in where they were benching Mac Jones every week until they were forced to start Bailey Zappe.

Edit: Jets kick a field goal to take the lead.

One of the few seasons where I haven't felt the Colts deserved a playoff spot, with their play this season and on the back of the Saturday era debacle. That said the Colts are now as goofy as the rest of the South so F them, all. How bout that Baker Mayfield at the half!

How bout that Joseph Flacco! The stink of the Jets had mofos fooled huh!

Big surprise 'Team Rogers' is coming back, they better come back. I'm sure they printed T-shirts.

Tight one in Miami.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Flacco 368 yards and 3 TDs. Amari Cooper putting up two dingers and over two centuries of yards.

What decade is this again?

Browns are now 10-5. I think we might have entered the multiverse, actually.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 12-24-2023 at 04:01 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Dolphins 13, Cowboys 7 at the half. Anyone surprised Dallas is sucking on the road again?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Flacco 368 yards and 3 TDs. Amari Cooper putting up two dingers and over two centuries of yards. What decade is this again?
    It was like a damn Madden cheat code out there.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Detroit won its 1st Division title since 1993 today. 30 years and they finally did it. Is this the year? Is the curse of Bobby Layne ending?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Cowboys played tough but once again they could not win on the road and once again proved they could not beat a contending team.

Cowboys played tough but once again they could not win on the road and once again proved they could not beat a contending team.
    That pleases me greatly. Now, my Eagles have to take care of business tomorrow and knock off the Giants.

My Dolphins win is good for both of us WPP. We stay a game ahead of the Bills and secure a playoff spot. It looked like they would give away another game like they did against the Titans, but came through with a game ending FG.
    I
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

With Denver having lost to New England last night 26-23, the slim chance the Broncos had of making the postseason pretty much went POOF while Kansas City captured the AFC West crown yet again.