Page 125 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2503

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I have no words for what happened. The Eagles’ defense was a straight up sieve all day long, but the second half was inexcusable as we were outscored 29-10. Yeah, we got problems, no disrespect to WBE, but we had no business losing to Arizona, plain and simple, suddenly, we’re looking like one round and done come playoff time.
    There's definitely issues going on now, wtf. I had them jokers going back to the SB, aint happenin now.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Raiders get close but O'Connell's lack of talent and some pretty shotty Offensive play calling on multiple 3-1 cos them the game. They cover but it certainly felt that they hurt themselves more than the Colts did. But alas time is now to go get a QB. Odds are ether Penix or Nix.
    Young boy Aiden didn't have a bad game though, he forced that **** into Adams every chance he got but yea, he needs some structure and he could be servicable.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Young boy Aiden didn't have a bad game though, he forced that **** into Adams every chance he got but yea, he needs some structure and he could be servicable.
    I think he's going to have a successful career as a back up TBH
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Fantastic Member

So I was listening to sports radio today, and they were talking about KC Tight End Travis Kelce and his relationship with Taylor Swift, and about was messing up his play...

One of the radio show hosts brought up the fact that Tyreek Hill, a former KC wide receiver, currently have three different women pregnant, which is a stat I did not know. And, it is not messing with his play.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    So I was listening to sports radio today, and they were talking about KC Tight End Travis Kelce and his relationship with Taylor Swift, and about was messing up his play...

One of the radio show hosts brought up the fact that Tyreek Hill, a former KC wide receiver, currently have three different women pregnant, which is a stat I did not know. And, it is not messing with his play.

Thoughts?
    I think everyone wants to put balme on someone for the Chief troubles and Swift is an easy target. I cant say it isnt effecting him There is a lot of coverage and hype around it but she still makes an easy target.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Thoughts?
    That guy sounds like a complete f’n idiot who never watches Chiefs games beyond some issues with Taylor Swift. Here is the issues with Kelce and KC.

- Kelce is a prime target and has to be accounted for every play. But what helps him is if the WRs on outside can make plays and keep coverage honest with Kelce. Last year Mahomes had that with the group used. Shuster was a BIG PIECE in that as he developed a quick rapport with Mahomes and the 2 were doing great.

This helped Kelce.

Now imagine if your outside WRs are leading the league in dropping passes, are the worst in separation in coverage etc….its gonna make defenses plot to take the main guy out and not worry about the outside guys. Kelce is now doubled and tripled in coverage.

- Kelce is 34 now and has over 10,000+ career yards on his body. He’s done so much that he’s destined for Hall of Fame. But his body has wear and tear at that position.

- The play calling by Nagy isn’t what it once was under Beinemy. It’s being betted that Beinemy will come back to KC because Mahomes likes him and the offense needs that fire brand.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I think everyone wants to put balme on someone for the Chief troubles and Swift is an easy target. I cant say it isnt effecting him There is a lot of coverage and hype around it but she still makes an easy target.
    It’s all bs. Swift isn’t on the field or calling the plays, the lack of other credible receiver threats makes it easy for defenses to double team Kelce and/or make his life hellish. Talk radio knuckleheads need something to gin up ratings, and talking about the most popular performer in the world fills the prescription.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Watching the 1985 Bears documentary and how the team was special then. After years of failure and few winning seasons. The best deal came from an angry Richard Dent on the plane ride home after the Chicago Bears lost the NFC Championship game in 1984 to the 49ers. In it Dent told them , they all better commit RIGHT NOW to winning the Super Bowl next year.

The team all seemed to really get into this MODE of ....were not gonna be stopped in 1985 from our goal.

A lot of players take it personal when they lose or get close. They all bond close to being there that close.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

There are some reports commingnoit that Kenny Pickett refused to back up Mason Rouldoph and that is why he was not dressed on Sunday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

There are some reports commingnoit that Kenny Pickett refused to back up Mason Rouldoph and that is why he was not dressed on Sunday.
    If that’s the case, then Pickett is done in Pittsburgh. Mike Tomlin won’t put up with that nonsense.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Watching the 1985 Bears documentary and how the team was special then. After years of failure and few winning seasons. The best deal came from an angry Richard Dent on the plane ride home after the Chicago Bears lost the NFC Championship game in 1984 to the 49ers. In it Dent told them , they all better commit RIGHT NOW to winning the Super Bowl next year.

The team all seemed to really get into this MODE of ....were not gonna be stopped in 1985 from our goal.

A lot of players take it personal when they lose or get close. They all bond close to being there that close.
    Remember that defense? They were something else, just totally dominating in no way I have ever seen. Ravens had a great D one year but not like the 85 Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    If that’s the case, then Pickett is done in Pittsburgh. Mike Tomlin won’t put up with that nonsense.
    He's denying it.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Frank Ryan, the quarterback for the 1964 Cleveland Browns championship team, has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

The Niners of that era were basically the NFL equivalent of yacht rock with their sissypants west coast offense where you play for percentages and never have to really make holes in the defensive line. I can see the blue collar Bears getting so mad enough at losing to them that they went complete "Hulk Smash" the next season.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Jets released RB Dalvin Cook today so he can possibly catch on with a contender before the end of the season.

As to the Pickett situation, he says his understanding was that being the QB2 was never on the table with the team. He was either going to be healthy enough to start, or he wasn't going to dress. He is going to dress as the back up for this week's game. He says the coaches and team never asked hi to be the back up last week. If he wasn't cleared to start, they didn't want him to suit up. Not sure we'll ever know for sure. It's mostly he said situation with someone in the press pool printing a rumor as fact and everyone jumping on it because that's the way sports media works, who cares about hat actually happened if you can drive up clicks, call ins and ratings. When Skip Bayless, Pat MAcafee, and Stephen A. are the pinnacle of how your industry operates, and sideline reporters like Charissa Thompson admitting she made up stories to fill air time when there was nothing interesting to report, nothing coming out of that industry has anything resembling credibility.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato