Page 127 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2503

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Dalvin Cook signing with the Ravens on their practice squad.

-M
    Well, thats a little scary.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Well, thats a little scary.
    Yeah, the rich only get richer.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Dalvin Cook signing with the Ravens on their practice squad.

-M
    I was hoping Dallas would get him.

Fantastic Member

Would any of you even go to a probowl if given tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    I would. I enjoy the skills challege games they do and the flag football game more then the old pro bowl.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbi View Post
    Nope. Exhibitions don’t move the needle for me.

Week 18 begins today with two crucial AFC games with postseason implications:

4:15- Pittsburgh (9-7) at Baltimore (13-3), the Steelers, on the bubble, need a win to keep their chances of landing a wild card spot alive. With Baltimore having locked up the AFC's top spot, they'll probably rest starters, but that won't mean Pittsburgh will have an easy time.

8:15- Houston (9-7) at Indianapolis (9-7), these teams are not only fighting for a wild card spot, but the AFC South crown along with Jacksonville who's also 9-7 and playing Tennessee Sunday. If either the Texans or Colts lose, more than likely their season will be over.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 01-06-2024 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    How about that fued between Rodgers and Jimmy Kimmel? That man will piss anyone off.
    Rogers has kinda embraced the "misinformation" part of being a public figure, and I personally would find it to be just AND hilarious if going from vaccine idiocy eventually landed him into "everybody I don't like is a pedophile" territory and he lost millions in a defamation lawsuit. It's not like he doesn't have millions for Kimmel to take from him.

This also hopefully will have the side effect of making Pat McAfee realize he can't be the ESPN shock jock, and he has a responsibility to put things on his show that have some basis in reality. His haw haw reaction to Rodgers' nonsense for years now, as well as other show moments show he probably has no awareness for the impact or reach what he puts on the air has.

ESPN's "hot take culture" really started with Wilbon & Kornheiser, but they would never have hit "calling someone a pedophile who said bad stuff about us" levels. They were still journalists. I could believe maybe Stephen A. or Skip Bayless may go there...

But Pat McAfee's show is a new low for sports journalism. It's just bros spouting nonsense without any journalistic responsibility at all.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Rogers has kinda embraced the "misinformation" part of being a public figure, and I personally would find it to be just AND hilarious if going from vaccine idiocy eventually landed him into "everybody I don't like is a pedophile" territory and he lost millions in a defamation lawsuit. It's not like he doesn't have millions for Kimmel to take from him.

This also hopefully will have the side effect of making Pat McAfee realize he can't be the ESPN shock jock, and he has a responsibility to put things on his show that have some basis in reality. His haw haw reaction to Rodgers' nonsense for years now, as well as other show moments show he probably has no awareness for the impact or reach what he puts on the air has.

ESPN's "hot take culture" really started with Wilbon & Kornheiser, but they would never have hit "calling someone a pedophile who said bad stuff about us" levels. They were still journalists. I could believe maybe Stephen A. or Skip Bayless may go there...

But Pat McAfee's show is a new low for sports journalism. It's just bros spouting nonsense without any journalistic responsibility at all.
    While I have no love for Screamin’ A or Bayless, I doubt either would sink that low, they might think it, but never put those thoughts out on the airwaves. As for McAfee, admittedly, I never heard of him until I learned about his slurping Rodgers, in any event, that guy is nothing more than a troll with a microphone.

7-7 in Baltimore early in the second half. Between the defenses and straight up miserable weather, neither Pittsburgh or the Ravens have done much on offense.

Ultimate Member

At the two minute warning Pittsburgh up 17 to 7 on Baltimore. 4th and 1 on about the Pittsburgh 40 for Baltimore.

Steelers 17, Ravens 10. Pittsburgh finishes 10-7 and has a puncher’s chance at a wild card, depending on a bunch of scenarios. No head coach in the league today consistently does more with less than Mike Tomlin.

C.J. Stroud burns the Colts for a 75 yard touchdown pass on their first offensive play of the game. In a word….WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Steelers 17, Ravens 10. Pittsburgh finishes 10-7 and has a puncher’s chance at a wild card, depending on a bunch of scenarios. No head coach in the league today consistently does more with less than Mike Tomlin.
    Streak of finishing over .500 every year easily intact.

And the Yinzers want to run him outta town. If they do, I can think of probably 20 teams that would want to take a line on snagging him.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The Texans nip Indy 23-19 to punch their ticket to the postseason for the first time since 2019.