Page 140 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2503
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Houston is gonna be serious for whoever plays them next.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The Accountant is on TNT.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I turned it off to watch my favorite John Wayne Western El Dorado.
    I like El Dorado too except it's pretty much a remake of Rio Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I like El Dorado too except it's pretty much a remake of Rio Bravo
    Pretty much. But I like El Dorado better James Caan Robert Mitchem Ed Asner. It was a solid casr.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Has any team had a bigger one season turn around then The Texans? DeMeco Ryans has to be a lock for coach of the year.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Has any team had a bigger one season turn around then The Texans? DeMeco Ryans has to be a lock for coach of the year.
    I’d be shocked if Ryans doesn’t get serious consideration for the award. The job he’s done in Houston has been remarkable.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Miami is telling Cleveland, "Hold my beer."
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Houston is gonna be serious for whoever plays them next.
    Stroud is really, really good. I mean it was the first time I actually watched him play. I've seen highlights, but wow. And only a rookie.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Joe Flacco screwed up, trying in vain to throw a pass out of bounds, only to have it picked off and ran back to the house 82 yards by Houston who now leads 31-14. Short and sweet, Flacco should’ve just ate it and took the sack.

Addendum: Another bad decision by Cleveland, passing on fourth and two deep in their end of the field when they should’ve punted instead, resulting in another pick 6 and a 38-14 Texans lead.
    And to think all Houston did was give Cleveland their QB and DARE to hire a man of color to be head coach to get this far. Of course the MAGA crowd will still scream DEI hire like they are doing with Pittsburgh and New England's new coach.

Wonder how is Cleveland enjoying that QB after giving him that huge contract?

Batting .500 so far.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So I been off handling a personal issue today. Been a long echausting day with it. Come back tonight and I'm generally stunned....STUNNED. KC won tonight.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So I been off handling a personal issue today. Been a long echausting day with it. Come back tonight and I'm generally stunned....STUNNED. KC won tonight.
    Miami's high-powered offense was never going to succeed in that weather. It's a playoff story as old as time... passing team undone by having to play somewhere cold on the road in the playoffs. And the injuries the team started enduring late in the year sure didn't help.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Miami's high-powered offense was never going to succeed in that weather. It's a playoff story as old as time... passing team undone by having to play somewhere cold on the road in the playoffs. And the injuries the team started enduring late in the year sure didn't help.
    The fact that Thew Dolphins were never serious contenders also had something to do with it I think.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Batting .500 so far.
    Same here. I had Cleveland winning, mostly on the strength of their defense while Flacco kept mistakes to a minimum. Yeah, right. Meanwhile, the Dolphins were filleted and flash frozen in Kansas City, a result that was anything but surprising. Makes me glad I couldn't watch that dog with fleas.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 01-14-2024 at 03:08 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

So, I wonder who Mahomes' NEW helmet maker will be?!?