Page 159 of 167 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2503

Im picking the Lions in my upset special. We have all seen how piss poor Brock plays when Debo is out or even not at 100 percent.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Reports are that Kellen Moore is leaving the Chargers to become the new OC of the Eagles under Sirianni. Be interesting to see how that shakes out. My guess is Harbaugh wanted his own choice at OC and the writing was on the wall Moore's time was done there though no move had been made, and his stock for HC positions has fallen the last couple years, so a fresh start for him makes sense. Going to a contender helps his cause as well.

I rarely make picks, and I'm not going to this week, but I am rooting for the Lions (I've liked them since Barry Sanders was there, never been a big fan, just a team I liked to root for maybe because they were so bad, so it's fun to see them do well) and the Chiefs (I like Reid & Mahomes, I dislike the Ravens organization as a whole for a number of reasons). I'd like to see both teams win, but I think both games are close to coin flips, with maybe the Niners and Ravens having a slight edge, but it wouldn't shock me to see any of those 4 pull out a win tomorrow.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Reports are that Kellen Moore is leaving the Chargers to become the new OC of the Eagles under Sirianni. Be interesting to see how that shakes out. My guess is Harbaugh wanted his own choice at OC and the writing was on the wall Moore's time was done there though no move had been made, and his stock for HC positions has fallen the last couple years, so a fresh start for him makes sense. Going to a contender helps his cause as well.
    I'm fine with this signing, though some Eagles fans on social media are salty about Moore coming to Philly because he used to coach in Dallas, and if there's one thing Eagles fans hate with a purple passion is the team bringing in Cowboys castoffs.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

If Purdy can't get it done with McCaffery, Kittle and Aiyuk, then he isn't the QB I thought he was.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I’ll hope KC can pull the upset if course. But my mind is thinking logically that the odds are against them. Baltimore is just a better team this year. KC went further than I ever imagined playoff wise so I’m happy.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Chiefs 17, Ravens 7 at the half. Frankly speaking, Baltimore is lucky they’re not down as much as 28-7, but they stopped KC on fourth and one earlier while the Chiefs last drive before halftime was derailed by penalties. So far, the Ravens aren’t showing me much as they’re being bullied on both sides of the ball.

Im not sure why people are calling this an upset if the Chiefs win. I know the Ravens were the favorites as far as the spread and Vegas goes but no one in their right mind would ever count Maholmes out of a playoff game.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I think they can make up the 10 points. But if the Chiefs keep scoring...
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Oh, my! That Flowers fumble before he went into the end zone could be a killer for Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Oh, my! That Flowers fumble before he went into the end zone could be a killer for Baltimore.
    And he cut his finger when he slammed his hand on a bench in frustration. How will that effect his catching?

The Ravens are balling out on defense, forcing Kansas City to punt after that hideous Lamar Jackson interception. However, Baltimore is getting nothing on offense because the Chiefs are stout on defense as well.

Ravens had one job.

JUST ONE.

And they ****ed it up.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Ravens had one job.

JUST ONE.

And they ****ed it up.
    What was that? Stop Mahomes? Not give the ball away? Score points?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Tony Romo said KC had that heart of a champion. I even thought that the team was under dogs the whole way and I’m stunned.

4 Super Bowls in 6 seasons. Pat Mahomes is incredible.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What was that? Stop Mahomes? Not give the ball away? Score points?
    Just Win.

(Baby)
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.